Joe Bryan

I know joe is a good player but is he worth £32.500 per week
You could go on ten different websites that provide wage info and they'll all have different figures for the same player. Wallace was our top eaner when he was here and on no where near £30k a week and i can assure you that Bryan is on nothing like the money you have suggested. No player at Millwall is on that. The average wage is £7k a week with a few in a the top bracket which isn't between £15k to £20k never mind £32k.

The type of sites with this clickbait rubbish print stuff like this below. Check the last paragraph from what i copied from a so called stats site. It gives you an idea of what these people actually know and how much research they do.

Millwall highest paid player 2023/24 – who is Millwall highest paid player?​

Millwall do not reveal their wage bill but judging by transfer market value as highlighted in the table below – it is likely that players such as Zian Flemming, George Saville and Jake Cooper are earning the most at Millwall.

The highest-paid player at Millwall is the former Chelsea forward, Zian Flemming. Zian Flemming is currently the highest paid player at Millwall with a salary of £15,000 per week
----------------------------------

1702958398034.png

Sorry whatever he is paid, on Saturday he is just another wage thief on a retirement curve. He was never fit and after all our efforts to retain possession at 1-0 , it was he who in the 96th minute, having just come on, rather than keep possession chose to just bash the ball away to the guy who Cooper fouled for the free kick that lead to the Penalty. This is a 30 year old with over 300 league games under his belt who for all that experience shows no calmness professionalism or leadership - just get rid asap -and we throw away 2 points!!
I would play Adom-Malaki any day over him - if he was on the pitch on Saturday that’s 3 point in the bag!!

Sorry whatever he is paid, on Saturday he is just another wage thief on a retirement curve. He was never fit and after all our efforts to retain possession at 1-0 , it was he who in the 96th minute, having just come on, rather than keep possession chose to just bash the ball away to the guy who Cooper fouled for the free kick that lead to the Penalty. This is a 30 year old with over 300 league games under his belt who for all that experience shows no calmness professionalism or leadership - just get rid asap -and we throw away 2 points!!
I would play Adom-Malaki any day over him - if he was on the pitch on Saturday that’s 3 point in the bag!!
If we go back far enough I’m sure we’ll end up blaming the bloke that pumped the ball up.🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is a 30 year old with over 300 league games under his belt who for all that experience shows no calmness professionalism or leadership
Are you going to keep this energy for our actual captain who needlessly fouled the player leading to the free kick & equaliser?? rather then a player who did what any player should do when 1-0 up with 96 minutes played and just clear our lines?