Jibbers Gate

Apparently the Traitor was moved to crocodile tears when speaking about the Queen…. Amazing considering he wanted us to continue to give more sovereignty of our nation away to the German led EU (but then again he was making a few quid off them in handouts). Ultimately remaining or rejoining would see HM Armed Forces eventually working for the EU rather than the British Monarch.

By the title of the thread, I thought it was about the old U16/OAPs turnstile at the Old Den.

Never seen so many kids with beards queuing up.
Boxing was my Jibbing forte, I needed to be as close to ringside as possible, I bagged Micky Duff's seat at a Wembley show and he started moaning when the crowd began telling him to sit down as he was blocking their view, and he's bleating that jibber here has nicked me seat, he begged me to move eventually he agreed we could share it, we had half a cheek each, during the inter rounds he starts moaning again shouting it's my fucking show and jibber here has bagged me seat, I told him to shut up or I'll have it all.

Boxing was my Jibbing forte, I needed to be as close to ringside as possible, I bagged Micky Duff's seat at a Wembley show and he started moaning when the crowd began telling him to sit down as he was blocking their view, and he's bleating that jibber here has nicked me seat, he begged me to move eventually he agreed we could share it, we had half a cheek each, during the inter rounds he starts moaning again shouting it's my fucking show and jibber here has bagged me seat, I told him to shut up or I'll have it all.
Top class jibbing Lionheart 😄👍

We jibbed into the directors set up, at Bradford the first time we played up there early 80s ,free food free drink then it kicked off below us on the terrace so we all jumped over and it made the difference, as there mob backed off,