Jed to sign pre-contract deal with Besiktas

Maybe Afobe told Jed what it was like to play out there, and Jed liked what he heard?

That and the shed load of money he’s gonna be earning, might have also helped tip the balance in Besiktas’ favour! :grinning:

Maybe Afobe told Jed what it was like to play out there, and Jed liked what he heard?

That and the shed load of money he’s gonna be earning, might have also helped tip the balance in Besiktas’ favour! :grinning:
Afobe didn’t like it out there from what I’ve heard him say in interviews retrospectively

Going to cost a good fee / signing on bonus plus wages to replace him unless someone can step up, Burey has been mentioned above.

Afobe didn’t like it out there from what I’ve heard him say in interviews retrospectively
He's black so maybe that didn't help his cause. They ain't known for their Inclusivity or compassion are the Turks.

They know their way around a bit of lamb though so swings and roundabouts.

I really want to know what's wrong with that geezer we've have who's a winger. Mahoney Is It? It's been so long since I've seen him I can't recall his name.

We either get rid of him or give him a game.
The only thing I can come up with is that he is not the fastest player, a good player to get crosses in the box and he definitely has some skill to his play, but not fast enough to hit teams on a counter attack, the way GR likes to play.

Sounds like Forest are after Jed too. Surely other teams in and around the playoffs should be in the running as well as he’d make a very good addition for any of them with ambitions. May as well let him go now as we won’t be challenging with our approach and if we do get some cash for him we can spend it on defenders as we need a few more for our exciting tactics.

The only thing I can come up with is that he is not the fastest player, a good player to get crosses in the box and he definitely has some skill to his play, but not fast enough to hit teams on a counter attack, the way GR likes to play.
We can't cross the ball so you'd think we'd want to play someone who could deliver. Especially when Smith Is on.

I get the counter bit I suppose as we play with 5 at the back and the wingbacks like to push up which would affect his position, It's just strange that his absence doesn't even Involve him coming off the bench to help out as the game progresses or when our mob get tired. We've had Bennett out Injured who would play a forward roll on the left, yet he's not had a sniff

Something has to be amiss.

We can't cross the ball so you'd think we'd want to play someone who could deliver. Especially when Smith Is on.

I get the counter bit I suppose as we play with 5 at the back and the wingbacks like to push up which would affect his position, It's just strange that his absence doesn't even Involve him coming off the bench to help out as the game progresses or when our mob get tired. We've had Bennett out Injured who would play a forward roll on the left, yet he's not had a sniff

Something has to be amiss.
Mahoney, who I would have in my first 11 is a bit light weight for GR at a guess, Jed has speed and Bennett is aggressive with a bit of pace also, but you are correct, he should make the bench.