JE “we need help”

What would be the point? Having the 4th official there is pointless. All they do is stand there and listen to disgruntled managers pointing our the ref and his linos inadequacies and doing absolutely nothing about it!
I believe the fourth officials are radio linked to the ref so they can tell him what's being said which is how Managers are sent to the stands by the ref when they go too far.

I believe the fourth officials are radio linked to the ref so they can tell him what's being said which is how Managers are sent to the stands by the ref when they go too far.
Fair enough, but maybe the 4th official needs to radio the ref once in a while and say, “Boss, Joe Edwards has said you’re a cunt for not giving that penalty to Jake Cooper!”

Reactions: BLF
It is also why it is important to get the business right and not buy a lemon.
Which reminds me…whoever said “let’s sign that Baz Savage, he looks alright” must have lost his guide dog.
I seem to remember Big Baz playing in a pre-season friendly at Aldershot, which I think was Tim Cahill's final appearance in a Millwall shirt. We lost! Think Baz scored but not sure who for. Long time ago!

It is also why it is important to get the business right and not buy a lemon.
Which reminds me…whoever said “let’s sign that Baz Savage, he looks alright” must have lost his guide dog.
I still have a vivid memory of him managing to put the ball over the crossbar when the ball was bouncing on the opposition's goal line within their goal mouth. The flight of the ball defied physics.

I still have a vivid memory of him managing to put the ball over the crossbar when the ball was bouncing on the opposition's goal line within their goal mouth. The flight of the ball defied physics.
I looked at his stats earlier...11 games 2 goals. Who knew?