JE just back

STWall

"I thought it was a solid performance from us. We obviously came to an opponent without a clear picture or idea of what they were going to be with such a new manager. "We focused very much on us. We wanted to come and really control any new manager bounce or energy that the stadium would have. "I thought we did that really well and that was what pleased me in the first half. "We looked a lot more comfortable in possession than we have done in recent weeks, albeit the final bit wasn't there, we didn't create loads in front of goal."

What else can he say? has to look for the positives, I just hope he realises just how poor we were and only because of the poor opposition did we get a point.
Leicester manager said after our game that he normally has 5 attacking players and at half time had to make it 6 because of the way were playing, today we attacked with a maximum of 4.

Thought we had a bit more movement today, only a win will bring back the confidence lacking at the moment.
I agree on both counts... The recent stats (that mean fuck all, I know) show we are passing the ball more and have more possession than we have had for a long time.

If you’re looking for positives then we had 49% possession in the first half which is good for us but obviously the negative is we had no goal attempts

Typical performance from us trying not to concede and pinch one on the break , with the exception of a bit more possession we were toothless in attack.
I don't want to sound defeatist but the way we are playing and not looking like scoring is only going one place. I don't think anyone would have believed we would be fighting relegation with the players we signed in the summer can't blame bradders or Nisbet as they aren't getting any service and the most worrying thing for me is we have a manager with little experience so let's get behind the team on Tuesday, ( please don't let qpr beat us as all my work colleagues support them) come on wall

another game of 2 halves ,first we were the better team bit created nothing in the final third ,2 nd half we were pinned in our half for long spells but could have won it at the death but no composure in front of goal , yet another no nothing performance by Fleming and whatmore gave us much more when he replaced him ,really don't know how much longer we can put up with his sub standard football but a hard earned point today onwards to queer park rangers