JASON CUNDY

Talksport is just a cheap click baity shock jock load of shit that targets the new age Soccer AM ‘bants’ type drips. They deliberately employ so called outspoken hosts and washed up ex-pros with the odd sort to attract these type of nonces with contrived bollocks designed to wind people up and generate clicks and views with the sole intention of attracting advertisers, normally scumbag betting companies.

Ignore it, switch it off.

Talksport is just a cheap click baity shock jock load of shit that targets the new age Soccer AM ‘bants’ type drips. They deliberately employ so called outspoken hosts and washed up ex-pros with the odd sort to attract these type of nonces with contrived bollocks designed to wind people up and generate clicks and views with the sole intention of attracting advertisers, normally scumbag betting companies.

Perfect summing up. Especially the 'new age soccer AM bants type drip nonces. Perfectly described.

And what's more I saw one in a pub in New Cross after the Blackburn game. He was a middle-aged toff, had a brand new No One Likes Us scarf that he kept wrapping around his face to have 'edgy' photos taken, and was boasting about his matchday experience to his posh bird and weirdy-beardy mate... I glanced at him and thought 'now we've fucked it up hopefully this prick won't be back next season'. Imagine all the new age soccer AM bants type drip nonces we'd attract if we got promoted...

Yep. If they were allowed to they'd start there shows by saying anyone that supports Wall, Arsenal etc are cunts. It's contrived to get angry listeners calling a premium rate phone line to make a fool of themselves.

They chuck out the bait and always get plenty biting. Just after your team has lost as well. I ruined cundy in Oxford street a few year back, nearly had him in tears the fat Pilchard faced cunt. Told him he shouldn't be giving it if he can't take it back.

It's a muggy station and you can hardly complain when you know how they operate. Starve them of oxygen and they can't wind you up.

Imagine all the new age soccer AM bants type drip nonces we'd attract if we got promoted...
We're already getting them and have been for a while now. As our manor continues to be cleansed of working class people and council housing we change with it. Sad but true.

These newbies are mainly locals. If people born in the area fuck off then this is what happens, it shouldn't come as a surprise to people cause it was always going to happen. It also dispels the myth that London is full of forriners that have come to take what we have. That's bollox cause no African of abdul can afford to move in to these new yuppie hutches that were built purposely for a certain demographic.
Look at some of the threads and moaning on here. We're changing like every other London club, slowly compared to others but it is happening. A season in the premier would accelerate that change very quickly.

Last edited:

Best summing up of that tripe ive seen

We're already getting them and have been for a while now. As our manor continues to be cleansed of working class people and council housing we change with it. Sad but true.

These newbies are mainly locals. If people born in the area fuck off then this is what happens, it shouldn't come as a surprise to people cause it was always going to happen. It also dispels the myth that ALondon is full of forriners that have come to take what we have. That's bollox cause no African of abdul can afford to move in to these new rabbit hutches that were built for purposely for a certain demographic.
Look at some of the threads and moaning on here. We're changing like very other London club, slowly compared to others but it is happening. A season in the premier would accelerate that change very quickly.
Yep... 'New Bermondsey'... Horrible and makes me cringe. I saw it on a walk back to LB a few weeks ago too along the train lines from the blue. Loads of little bars under the arches, full of complete weirdy-beardy wankers. Horrible.

Perfect summing up. Especially the 'new age soccer AM bants type drip nonces. Perfectly described.

And what's more I saw one in a pub in New Cross after the Blackburn game. He was a middle-aged toff, had a brand new No One Likes Us scarf that he kept wrapping around his face to have 'edgy' photos taken, and was boasting about his matchday experience to his posh bird and weirdy-beardy mate... I glanced at him and thought 'now we've fucked it up hopefully this prick won't be back next season'. Imagine all the new age soccer AM bants type drip nonces we'd attract if we got promoted...
Sorry KotJ, I thought I was just being a "dude" 😂

Yep... 'New Bermondsey'... Horrible and makes me cringe. I saw it on a walk back to LB a few weeks ago too along the train lines from the blue. Loads of little bars under the arches, full of complete weirdy-beardy wankers. Horrible.
I must have done the same walk as you after the Preston game. It wasn’t too bad until I crossed TBR into Bermondsey Street.

Best summing up of that tripe ive seen
Only a handful of presenters I’ve got any time for. Danny Kelly has more brain cells than the majority added together. A bloke called Martin Kelner is ok and has a good sense of humour.
The worst in my opinion are the early morning presenters- in particular White,Brazil and Mckleish. They seem to spend most of their time giggling at each others pathetic “jokes”.
ps I only listen to some of this tripe because my local radio station is crap

A lot of inner south London is like that now mate. They;re the only ones that can afford to live here if you haven't already bought or with the council on an old tennancy.

Don't like the cunts mate but they're harmless and keep themselves to themselves. My road is now full of Ruperts bar four other houses. One of which is a black Millwall family who many will know, family of Ian/Tiny god bless him.

Yes, Yes. All very interesting but, was his bird a sort or moose?

Only a handful of presenters I’ve got any time for. Danny Kelly has more brain cells than the majority added together. A bloke called Martin Kelner is ok and has a good sense of humour.
The worst in my opinion are the early morning presenters- in particular White,Brazil and Mckleish. They seem to spend most of their time giggling at each others pathetic “jokes”.
ps I only listen to some of this tripe because my local radio station is crap
McCoist not McKleish!

I don't listen to Talkshite, so that way it has no effect or bearing on my life.
The only show I did listen to back in the day was the Kelly & Baker one, didn't take themselves too seriously, the others are all echo chambers that serve their own fragile egos.