James McClean

Irish Millwall

McClean is moaning again. Now, I'll admit that I don't particularly like it when I hear anyone Irish being called a "dirty Irish cunt". However, there's something like 48 Irish players playing in the Championship alone. None of these complain about sectarian abuse. Does McClean ever wonder why that is?
He really does himself no favours at all.

McClean is moaning again. Now, I'll admit that I don't particularly like it when I hear anyone Irish being called a "dirty Irish cunt". However, there's something like 48 Irish players playing in the Championship alone. None of these complain about sectarian abuse. Does McClean ever wonder why that is?
Nothing against the Irish for me mate. He’s just a low-life scum per se.

Isn't he going to be playing at the Den in the game nearest to Remeberance Day?

He’s really the epitome of a hypocritical role model. He needs to look in his own backyard.

He needs to borrow the T-Shirt, worn so deservedly by Balliotelli,or was it Pogba, that asked "Is it me?" Just another test that can't realise when you're in a deep shit hole, you really should stop digging. To introduce his children is so foolish, but totally to be expected. Not a bad footballwr, but a Sectarian Fool.

He needs to borrow the T-Shirt, worn so deservedly by Balliotelli,or was it Pogba, that asked "Is it me?" Just another test that can't realise when you're in a deep shit hole, you really should stop digging. To introduce his children is so foolish, but totally to be expected. Not a bad footballwr, but a Sectarian Fool.
Absolutely spot on. Loads of great Irish players have graced English football and I never remember any of the drama that follows this dick about.

Last edited:
Yes, he really should keep his children out of it. As STWall said, he's a hypocrite. He's saying how it's upsetting for his children that their father is booed. But he was happy enough to put them all over Instagram with him in a balaclava. He's doing the same thing with the complaints about sectarian abuse, he really has gone looking for it. He's being dishonest calling it sectarian, there's a reason why he's the only Irish player who gets this.
He'll claim that he is some kind of conscientious objector in not wearing the poppy and that's why he gets the abuse. Okay, he's entitled to freedom of speech, I suppose. But he has to understand how important the poppy is to most and how not wearing it upsets people. So he really shouldn't be sticking his oar in to something controversial like the Irish women's team singing "Up the Ra"

Again, freedom of speech and all that. But it's just a little bit two faced to turn around the following week and pretend that he's an innocent victim in all of this.

Last edited:
He goads crowds by pointing to tattoo's of the Irish flag, he has done each and evrey time he's played at the Den. He wants a reaction and in return he's gets what he sets out to do.

He may have forgotten or don't except it, but he supports a murderous terrorist group, what does he expect chocolates and flowers.

Solution- fuck off to Celtic or another club that sympathises with and supports a murderous terrorist group. Perhaps some club in the Irish league paying £200 a week is where the cunt without principles should be.

Yes, he really should keep his children out of it. As STWall said, he's a hypocrite. He's saying how it's upsetting for his children that their father is booed. But he was happy enough to put them all over Instagram with him in a balaclava. He's doing the same thing with the complaints about sectarian abuse, he really has gone looking for it. He's being dishonest calling it sectarian, there's a reason why he's the only Irish player who gets this.
He'll claim that he is some kind of conscientious objector in not wearing the poppy and that's why he gets the abuse. Okay, he's entitled to freedom of speech, I suppose. But he has to understand how important the poppy is to most and how not wearing it upsets people. So he really shouldn't be sticking his oar in to something controversial like the Irish women's team singing "Up the Ra"

Again, freedom of speech and all that. But it's just a little bit two faced to turn around the following week and pretend that he's an innocent victim in all of this.
Spot on, every word!

Another reason to keep politics and religion away from sport.
It's all to easy calling him a stupid cunt, but there is an underlying malice in his actions.
Whatever thoughts and beliefs he has, they should be kept private.
Unfortunately he can't keep his sectarian and bigoted displays of being Anti British to himself.
The architect of his own misfortune.