jake cooper the impossible man to foul

From the BBC website:

The visitors' captain Tom Lockyer survived two strong late penalty appeals as he twice appeared to haul down opposite centre-back Jake Cooper at set-pieces, but the goalless draw was a fitting result.

How the fuck does not giving blatant pens lead to a fitting result?
Their number 9 was well drilled. Backing into coops then putting his arms behind his back and grabbing him. Then just pushed back and it looked like coops had fouled him. Worked a treat and on one ocasion conned the ref and got a free kick in a very dangerous position. You would think the EFL would note stuff like this and tip the referees off. Surely they must review matches.

Loads of player pull stunts like this every game and get away with it.

Reminds me of Henderson when he was with us; used to come off at the end of the game with his shirt in tatters every time but never got given anything by the ref.

I know, but that one occasion he was actually awarded a freekick as if Cooper fouled him.
I watched the whole game again last night and we definitely had good shouts for 3 pens. Dean Smith said if Bradders hadn’t been so honest “he would have given the ref a difficult decision”. The second was when Coops was hauled down when their CB grabbed around the waist and “a penalty” in his opinion. The third towards the end was when the same CB held Coops down by climbing on his shoulders to get some height.
The fucking irony is that the match commentator Lee Hendrie gave him MOM!

I watched the whole game again last night and we definitely had good shouts for 3 pens. Dean Smith said if Bradders hadn’t been so honest “he would have given the ref a difficult decision”. The second was when Coops was hauled down when their CB grabbed around the waist and “a penalty” in his opinion. The third towards the end was when the same CB held Coops down by climbing on his shoulders to get some height.
The fucking irony is that the match commentator Lee Hendrie gave him MOM!
What about the handball ? Seen they given especially against us.