"“I’ve already experienced a relegation fight in a different division so I know..."

millwall32

I know we're digging out JE a lot at the moment, but what the bleedin' hell does that quote mean?
Is he talking about Everton or Wimbledon Youth?
(I Promise to stop talking about JE for a bit now.)

I know we're digging out JE a lot at the moment, but what the bleedin' hell does that quote mean?
Is he talking about Everton or Wimbledon Youth?
(I Promise to stop talking about JE for a bit now.)
I hope he turns it around, for us. But even if he does I'd get rid. Always give any manager my backing but hes out of his depth. Last week has shown that

I feel sorry for him. It was always going to be amazingly good or terribly bad. I always thought we should just get a manager who plays to our strengths rather than trying to recreate the team into a tippy tappy Man City type when we neither have the players, finances or time to implement that. Warnock short term or the ex Luton bloke Jones would have suited us better. Although I could not stand Rowetts boring approach I did not want him to go, I just wanted him to let the team off the leash once in a while. Joe has too much going against him now, he needed to listen to the players and back room staff who must be telling him but he still went 5 at the back and a lone striker. That did it for me and I think the club should put him, us and the players out of their misery asap.