ITV

No point in apologising, sort the sound out. Had to have mine up at 11 and I could only just hear it :)

I am actually thinking about complaining to ITV over the number of apologies they give over this.:)
Why can't they just say at the start of the programme `as this is a live broadcast there may be some bad language picked up from the crowd'?
Yes mate 👍 Like they do on the Beeb eg “some viewers may find the scenes distressing” and “this report contains some flash photography” 😉

And over the FA cup weekend several non-premshit teams didn't take the knee with the snowflake twats. The commentary didn't blast it like they do with us just said they were showing their support in their own way??? I really hate the world for way it is atm and for ruining my love for football.
Bournemouth didnt but boreham wood did bet they felt right c@nts afterwards

60 million dollars have gone missing from the BLM accounts, one of their ex leaders bought four homes worth millions each.

kneeling seems to be quite profitable for the few.
That will be down to being let down through the educational system and not being able to master the basic math or possibly employing a Nigerian accountant?

60 million dollars have gone missing from the BLM accounts, one of their ex leaders bought four homes worth millions each.

kneeling seems to be quite profitable for the few.
They have a sponsor on the sole of the shoe and it brings in millions

The one that get on my nerves is “if your tuning in to watch the news, it will follow after the tennis (or snooker or extra time) has finished” Just shut up Clare Balding!