Is this the most middle class banner football has seen? n/w

Got to Clapham Junction to find trains to Shepherds Bush cancelled; had to rush to reroute to Victoria then White City via the Central Line; froze watching a sh*t game; forced to make the long trek to Shepherds Bush after the game then run the last 200 yards (nearly killed me) to catch my train; missed my connections at Clapham Junction then East Croydon; got home circa 19:00; ate then fell asleep missing this evening’s TV ☹️

A bloody miserable day from start to finish UNTIL I WOKE UP AND SAW THE PALACE RESULT 😂😂

Got to Clapham Junction to find trains to Shepherds Bush cancelled; had to rush to reroute to Victoria then White City via the Central Line; froze watching a sh*t game; forced to make the long trek to Shepherds Bush after the game then run the last 200 yards (nearly killed me) to catch my train; missed my connections at Clapham Junction then East Croydon; got home circa 19:00; ate then fell asleep missing this evening’s TV ☹️

A bloody miserable day from start to finish UNTIL I WOKE UP AND SAW THE PALACE RESULT 😂😂
Charlton lost to Burton Albion too👍

They’ve been in the Premiership for the last 8 or 9 seasons, what more can you expect on gates of 25,000
They’re deluded if they think they can do any better
Hodgson is paid to keep them up. That's all that will be required of there next manager. Fourth bottom is success for the owners. You'd have thought the spotty goons in black would have sussed that out a long time ago. The Nigels had one less shot on target than Arsenals 6. The bad news for the Nigels is Arsenal scored 5 from those 6 shots on target :rotfl: They are too lucky to be relegated due to three worse teams. They are literally being kept up by a corpse but there time is coming and i hope it finishes them off as an entity for good.

Bottom three are so shit they’ll probably stay up. Next season could be different though, with Southampton, Leicester and maybe Leeds coming up

Members online