Is it time for Berylson to sell Millwall

dandlion

I think he has taken us as far as he can, not slagging man he will always have my respect for all the years of service to us but more investment is badly needing if we are to progress to the next level.

I think he has taken us as far as he can, not slagging man he will always have my respect for all the years of service to us but more investment is badly needing if we are to progress to the next level.
He won't be going anywhere before the regen is in full swing.

Can we chuck money at Players and stay within the FFP rules?

As far as he can? Who do you have in mind to take us to the 'next level' ? And will that someone not sell us down the swanny by filling his bin whilst the Den is turned into a housing complex and we end up in Kent?

I’d rather know I have a football club not up to its eyeballs in debt and working to a sensible budget rather than risking its very existence with some lunatic who wants to turn us in a woke, virtue signalling football club with stupid 50/50 scarves everywhere and players we cannot really afford. We are currently in a good place with the level of support, the position in the table, the U21’s top of their league and the new training ground.

I think I’ll stick with Mr Berylson (and Mr Rowett).

He won't be going anywhere before the regen is in full swing.

Can we chuck money at Players and stay within the FFP rules?

As far as he can? Who do you have in mind to take us to the 'next level' ? And will that someone not sell us down the swanny by filling his bin whilst the Den is turned into a housing complex and we end up in Kent?
I think the chance of us remaining at the present location is pretty slim as is the waste site and incinerator. Not much of a view from a luxury apartment, a waste site. Also on matchdays what restrictions will be in place. The lardy dars won't want us walking around " Their Manor"
I think the training complex is a great idea and will attract more players, I also believe that is going to be site of the new ground eventually.
Shit place to get to without driving and even then massive restrictions. Parking in the fields at Brands Hatch?

Play it cool trigg , play it cool..

‘Taken us as fa as he can ‘ ????

Charlton said the same about Curbishley

Can’t believe we are having this conversation ffs
Yep. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but this one? Wow.
Best chairman we’ve had by a country mile and thoroughly decent bloke. Oozes class the fella. Especially compared to that crank down the road.

Under Berylson we have become a well run club whose set up and ability to stay within the FFP rules is well documented.Several clubs in the financial shite or soon to be will be in deep shit if not promoted this year,West Brom for one.
when the Regen "finally" happens I think he will step aside and as said by PL let his son take the reins,who we are led to believe IS interested in doing so.
Millwall and John Berylson are a very good fit and he understands the Millwall ethos and the supporters.No reason to go anywhere in my opinion.

Hopefully we bied our time,the likes of WBA if they dont go up this year are well in the shit same with forest if they go down it's only a matter of time before these over spending dream chasers end up docked points and end up in league one and hopefully we will ge in a much stronger position to go up sustainably