Ipswich V Wall Match thread. Weds 8pm KO.

I stand by what I said a while back, we are not going to improve until we have a clear out of Rowetts coaching staff, keeping the likes of Barrett and Co means all that was wrong with the coaching before is still there, the difference between a bad coach, good coach and great coach is how they deliver their sessions, our coaches must be shit as the players still revert to their bad habits

I like a bit of WWF. Just not in the six yard box during a match. Bradshaw was being wrestled by the Ipswich defender at that corner.

We are hitting a low point here tonight. This is dreadful. Out battled and out thought. I’m looking for character now, trying to see what players we want in this set up. So far I think I’ve found 2. Casper and BNC

I stand by what I said a while back, we are not going to improve until we have a clear out of Rowetts coaching staff, keeping the likes of Barrett and Co means all that was wrong with the coaching before is still there, the difference between a bad coach, good coach and great coach is how they deliver their sessions, our coaches must be shit as the players still revert to their bad habits
It’s not Rowett’s coaching staff that’s the problem it’s his players 🤷‍♂️

Members online