Injuries update

STWall

If Longman has such a significant shoulder injury how come the ref didn’t book their defender ramming into him? Well we know the answer! 🤷‍♂️

If Longman has such a significant shoulder injury how come the ref didn’t book their defender ramming into him? Well we know the answer! 🤷‍♂️

The more i hear and read from him the more i think we've employed a lunatic.
Bad morning Peckham?
Your the flag bearer for giving JE time (and the fact that no one could do much better anyway) What I am troubled about is the fact that the sweaty had a pretty major ACL injury before we even bought him :shake:
(which we can’t blame on JE)

There again it might be Alex Aldridge that is the lunatic! He seems to have the ear of JB pulling strings and pushing buttons.
I suspect it was him that decided to sign Nisbet after all (not GR).
In his interview with Simon Jordan on Talk Sport GR alluded to the fact the club appeared to want to take a different direction. This I think was Aldo making too may decisions.

There again it might be Alex Aldridge that is the lunatic! He seems to have the ear of JB pulling strings and pushing buttons.
I suspect it was him that decided to sign Nisbet after all (not GR).
In his interview with Simon Jordan on Talk Sport GR alluded to the fact the club appeared to want to take a different direction. This I think was Aldo making too may decisions.
I don’t do Talk Sport mainly because I’m not a “geezer” (just a bloke) & don’t want to buy a “white van” or for that matter have a bet with Paddy Power but:
Is there any link to the Interview?

Nesbit out for at least 2 months, Hutchinson has a setback out for a few weeks!!!!!

Ffs!!!!
But Leonard back for Sunday! 👍

If, God forbid, we get relegated I think it’ll be more down to the impact of injuries than the quality of football played 🤔

Last edited: