Injured keeper

Last played for us away at Brum on September 2nd. Reported to be out for twelve weeks. That would get him back at the beginning of December. Don’t hold your breath!

I have always thought that timing of games against teams has a massive bearing on the season. There is always a good and bad time to play someone
I'll admit I was shocked when I saw they had the same number of points as us, and their recent run of defeats.

It would make my entire year if they yo yo'd and got relegated. Lets be 'aving you!
They are far too good to go down but it would serve half of their fans right if they did.
Delia and her other half have spent a fortune to get the club in the position they are in and some of their fans want them out because they ain't spending enough.
I know someone who sits in the executive seats and at the end of last season he said he walked past Webber (was sporting director) who was on his phone swearing his head off to someone about the Norwich fans.
Typical ungrateful youngsters mainly who see themselves as a bigger club than they are, all the older ones I know accept the good and bad times.