Incomings

LeonC

Incomings, notice I didn’t use the word incoming. I’ll just park it there and no I don’t know the detail as yet.

Maybe the Sibley deal is back on?

Clearly we need another striker with Smith/Bod gone and Bradshaw injured so it will be interesting to see if GR goes for a loan to cover the gap short-term or is looking to re-build the team for next season. We shall see...

I think you can remove the plural from signings. Hugill will sign, if West Brom stop fannying about. I hope they do and we walk away, pointless, shit signing and yet more money being wasted by Rowett

Sibley, even at £400k is thought not to be value for money.

I think you can remove the plural from signings. Hugill will sign, if West Brom stop fannying about. I hope they do and we walk away, pointless, shit signing and yet more money being wasted by Rowett

Sibley, even at £400k is thought not to be value for money.
Hug I’ll could be a good signing if he plays with quality crosses

Maybe the Sibley deal is back on?

Clearly we need another striker with Smith/Bod gone and Bradshaw injured so it will be interesting to see if GR goes for a loan to cover the gap short-term or is looking to re-build the team for next season. We shall see...
Should have brought back the boy back from Sutton.but in true Rowlett & Co style left it too late and overun the call back date so we will end up with some over the hiill.journey donkey or untried loanee