iFollow

mfcjohn

They just took almost $200 from my account even though I removed my details from there months ago.

Called my bank and said this was fraud

Just a note for you all to check your banks, hopefully they have not done the same to any of you

Well you made me think as I paid for the whole season last year and don't want them taking it again.. However I have no way of login in to see (as ifollow site disappeared) and even my login for the main Millwall site doesn't work anymore (and says my email address doesn't exist!), well how the fck as I've bought many a ticket and logged in to it over the years!! Fkin sh*tshow.

They just took almost $200 from my account even though I removed my details from there months ago.

Called my bank and said this was fraud

Just a note for you all to check your banks, hopefully they have not done the same to any of you
Hi, they have taken money today from my credit card! - even though they sent an email recently saying the service had been terminated. I’m in Oz, so a bit tricky to try and get it back - basically my bank is saying they can’t stop the payment! The payment showing in my credit card statement has en EFL phone number - 177232582826 - have you tried this number?

Cheeky fucking cunts. I've just tried contacting the bank and they told me to get I touch with iFollow, which is nigh on impossible

I've just
Hi, they have taken money today from my credit card! - even though they sent an email recently saying the service had been terminated. I’m in Oz, so a bit tricky to try and get it back - basically my bank is saying they can’t stop the payment! The payment showing in my credit card statement has en EFL phone number - 177232582826 - have you tried this number?
I tried the number at 1701 but like the council they were away home so no answer. Spoke to my bank and read the email out to them but they said as it's a card payment then the EFL theives have to refund it. I've sent them two emails and they're going to be getting both barrels in their shell-like on Monday.

Thanks for the heads up been trying to contact EFL I follows no luck there surprised not it’s pending in my bank account trying to stop it going out

Just call up your bank and say it was an unauthorized transaction, they may cancel your card and send a new one like mine done, but they are putting a temp credit on my account untill they reverse the transaction, it really is fraud, as I removed my card details, and iFollow have nothing more to do with Millwall, so someone is keeping a hard copy of everyones card numbers

If you manage to get through to them tell them you are calling in the Fraud Squad. Contact The Sun money people or The Mail money people. If I have a punch up with someone, I write, put cc on the bottom of the letter, and put my list of people I am sending a copy to. If you can get the CEO name that’s always a good one. I’ve just done it with M&S they were back in a flash.

Just call up your bank and say it was an unauthorized transaction, they may cancel your card and send a new one like mine done, but they are putting a temp credit on my account untill they reverse the transaction, it really is fraud, as I removed my card details, and iFollow have nothing more to do with Millwall, so someone is keeping a hard copy of everyones card numbers
I've just beennon to the bank again and told them it is a fraudulent transaction and they've STILL saying they can't do anything until the payment goes through! I fucking pity the cunt who picks up the phone at the EFL on Monday after festering for 48 hrs 🤬

Screenshot_20220701-230508_Gmail.jpgSomeone is working by the looks of it, although I did get another email advising that my Season Pass would end in 2023! I replied to that threatening them with reporting their fraudulent transaction to the authorities....and then I notice the email above! 😛😅
Fuck 'em

View attachment 18235Someone is working by the looks of it, although I did get another email advising that my Season Pass would end in 2023! I replied to that threatening them with reporting their fraudulent transaction to the authorities....and then I notice the email above! 😛😅
Fuck 'em
Nada.

Apt name for when you get nothing back, and have to resort to reporting them before anything gets done!

Glad you got it sorted mate!