IFollow

Mic

First up what a result last night (that’ll do nicely)

For those that were listening to me and Max on iFollow during the match, apologies for the technical difficulties we had for about 5 minutes in the first half.

At Coventry they are the only club in the championship that work off WI-FI not a ISDN line kit and the system had a funny five minutes where we all nearly had our ear drums blown out, thankfully we didn’t miss Bradshaw’s winner

By the way (sorry if I’m telling you something you already know) if you do/don’t want to listen to me and Max if you hit the settings icon, it will give you the option of home/away Commentary

See you at Bristol

By the way (sorry if I’m telling you something you already know) if you do/don’t want to listen to me and Max if you hit the settings icon, it will give you the option of home/away Commentary
By all accounts the Coventry commentator slit his wrists at the final whistle.
Reading the comments on here he thought Millwall were not fit to be on the same pitch as his team.
Knowing that makes the result all the sweeter.

Regarding your problems last night, the first time it went Max was in mid sentence when it just stopped. At first I thought he had had a terrible accident and fallen off the gantry.
Thankfully not.

I missed the last 8 minutes or so of the match, but I can't blame you, max or iFollow. My internet just packed up. We had super fast fibre installed last Friday and it has stopped working about 10 times since! Just a little annoying to say the least.
On the one hand I had the best video of a Millwall match ever for 85 minutes, then I didn't see the end. Why can't things just WORK???

Ho hum. As you say on to Bristol. I hope you didn't get home toooooo late last night.

I’m glad you can’t see us commentate. I’m arms everywhere like a drug fuelled conductor & when we have any technical issues , structured chaos ensues as we try & fix the problem whilst keeping an eye on the match. (Still haven’t forgiven Jed for scoring that wonderful free kick at Cardiff whilst I was under the desk plugging in wires kicked out by another journalist)

I live near Cambridge so only took me just over a hour and a half to get home, but 🎩 off to a Wall fan I met outside who lives in Felixstowe as he had around a 150 mile journey home…… on the same dual carriageway the whole way

First up what a result last night (that’ll do nicely)

For those that were listening to me and Max on iFollow during the match, apologies for the technical difficulties we had for about 5 minutes in the first half.

At Coventry they are the only club in the championship that work off WI-FI not a ISDN line kit and the system had a funny five minutes where we all nearly had our ear drums blown out, thankfully we didn’t miss Bradshaw’s winner

See you at Bristol

Mick

I've done a bit of broadcasting over the last couple of years.

I've found some smaller venues are often not wired with high-speed Ethernet networks. This posed an issue for reports that depend on the internet to get my streams out to the fans at home.

For certain sports (such as football), much of the action takes place in remote areas - in Millwall's case, the opponents penalty area.

When too many arseholes are trying to use the cell networks all at the same time, speed collapses, and latency skyrockets. In these conditions, streaming live over cell networks is challenging or impossible.

If the cunts would put their phones away, we wouldn't have a problem.

Keep the faith mate.

PS ........ are you taking blokes up The Gantry?

:thumbup: