If Cooper is ever going to score from a corner…

BigPaul

It should be against Sheffield Wednesday.
They can’t defend a corner to save their lives.
Daniel Ballard has the freedom of their box tonight.
HT 0-3.

Would also help if the officials didn’t turn a blind eye to him being fouled, or give a foul for him being within two feet of the oppo defender and seemingly having a head shaped like a fifty pence piece- judging by the way the ball goes off at a tangent when he does make contact with it. Other than that, yes!

Would also help if the officials didn’t turn a blind eye to him being fouled, or give a foul for him being within two feet of the oppo defender and seemingly having a head shaped like a fifty pence piece- judging by the way the ball goes off at a tangent when he does make contact with it. Other than that, yes!
Fifty pence head reminds me of. Tony Tagg.

To be fair to Cooper he got away with it for years and knocked in his fair share but now every time we get a corner or free kick he seems to be the No.1 target that opposition players pick up. He will get one soon though.

We need to change it up a little, we are so predictable, that Leonard move away from home the other week was good. Even if Coops were to stand at the edge / back of the box and draw 2 defenders and we just stick it on someone else’s head for a change would help.

Last edited:
Our set plays are awful....corners are totally predictable and rarely find a millwall shirt.....we have I understand not scored once from a head this season

To be fair to Cooper, when we have a corner.. I've never seen opposition players grapple and man handle anyone like they do with Cooper. It is beyond a joke.

Swansea's CB, Cabango I think his name is? I'm sure he fancied Cooper, either that or wanted to join us with the way he was grabbing and pulling at his shirt. If we had VAR in our league, we'd have 10 pens a season for sure.

Ref on Saturday had me in a stinking mood all day. His performance was WOEFUL.

I know we always say it, but we really really do, always get shit refs.

Corners have never been the same since Williams left. He'd always seem to find Cooper/Wallace/Hutch.

Be nice if we had a centre-forward who could score from a corner!!!!

Kiefer Moore would of been so ideal IMO.

Give's our players someone to aim for when they feel the need to aimlessly hoof it up field. Instead of poor 5'10 Nisbet and Bradshaw fighting against 6'3 plus defenders, so pointless.

Cooper has more chance of going on a mazy run, a quick one two with Flemming before neatly placing a shot in the lower bottom right than scoring from any kind of set play with have at the mo.

Cooper has more chance of going on a mazy run, a quick one two with Flemming before neatly placing a shot in the lower bottom right than scoring from any kind of set play with have at the mo.
Like he did at Sheff Utd a couple of seasons back................. except for the mazy run and one two with Flemming.