I must say I'm surprised...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPaul

We must have about 8 different threads running about Joe Edwards/Neil Harris/should he stay or should he go now/Rowett was a god/devil/saviour.

It has become a little tedious, even for me, the most calm and chilled person imaginable. You know me. I NEVER complain. :eek!: :grinning:

Through all this, not a single peep out of Wippa. No definitive manager in/manager out thread. Nothing.

I'm feeling quite concerned. Are you unwell, mate?

Or has the current situation with the threads tipped you over the edge?:grinning:

Excuse the flippancy of this thread. It is grim, cold and pissing down with rain here and I'm a tad bored.
Even my working cocker spaniel looks at me to say "you must be fucking joking" when I propose a walk in the woods.
In fact my profile picture shows her exact position at this very moment.

We must have about 8 different threads running about Joe Edwards/Neil Harris/should he stay or should he go now/Rowett was a god/devil/saviour.

It has become a little tedious, even for me, the most calm and chilled person imaginable. You know me. I NEVER complain. :eek!: :grinning:

Through all this, not a single peep out of Wippa. No definitive manager in/manager out thread. Nothing.

I'm feeling quite concerned. Are you unwell, mate?

Or has the current situation with the threads tipped you over the edge?:grinning:

Excuse the flippancy of this thread. It is grim, cold and pissing down with rain here and I'm a tad bored.
Even my working cocker spaniel looks at me to say "you must be fucking joking" when I propose a walk in the woods.
In fact my profile picture shows her exact position at this very moment.
Paul, bump the threads that you think need moving out of the way and i'll do exactly that mate. I've just locked two cause there's no new posts since yesterday.

Last edited:
Paul, bump the threads that you think need moving out of the way and i'll do exactly that mate. I've just locked two cause there's no new posts since yesterday.
There you go mate. I think I got most of them.
I'm not criticising anyone for starting new posts as ideas come into their heads.
It was a rapidly moving situation.
Just needed a bit of housekeeping, which you have now taken care of.
Have a good day, mate.:wave:

There you go mate. I think I got most of them.
I'm not criticising anyone for starting new posts as ideas come into their heads.
It was a rapidly moving situation.
Just needed a bit of housekeeping, which you have now taken care of.
Have a good day, mate.:wave:
Agree mate and you're welcome.

Likewise :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online