I have had an absolutely crazy dream last night.

BigPaul

I woke up this morning with a very clear recollection of a vivid dream last night.
In this dream, Millwall welcomed table topping Leicester to the Den.
They then proceeded to give them a lesson in hard work, guts, determination and not a small amount of skill into the bargain.
Et le cerise sur le gateau, a goal worthy of any Premier League superstar. (See Kevin de Bruyne last weekend)
Then I woke up feeling that whilst it was a lovely dream, I was now back to reality, and should learn to live with it.

But NO!! It actually fucking happened!! For real, and I still can't really believe it. I know I should, but it's difficult.

When we lost to someone earlier in the season, I was with my girlfriend and she saw a dark side of me she had never seen before, and she was really shocked that a football match could do that to someone. I'm not violent or anything stupid like that, just really down, and inconsolable.

She saw a different me last night. That's for sure.

I hear that bruv! I get DOWN!!! Proper miserys! Take it all to heart and struggle functioning. My other 'arf don't quite get it. What does "it's only a game" mean anyway??? Better than the old days I suppose. Ex wife cunt was QPR. Used to smirk at me when we lost. That could bring on a 2 week separation and extremely heavy drinking binge depending on which of my mates could put up with me! Anyway, going off track. Couldn't shut me up after last night!!!! Still chirping like a fuckin budgie!

I get really disconsolate when we lose and both my girls try to comfort me for the loss. A little while later the non football daughter says, Do you know what Dad it really doesn’t matter as it’s only football. To which I reply that it really doesn’t matter to you but that is not the way I feel about it!
See you Saturday Paul. Meet by my Dad’s plaque at 2.30? WhatsApp me if that works for you.

I get really disconsolate when we lose and both my girls try to comfort me for the loss. A little while later the non football daughter says, Do you know what Dad it really doesn’t matter as it’s only football. To which I reply that it really doesn’t matter to you but that is not the way I feel about it!
See you Saturday Paul. Meet by my Dad’s plaque at 2.30? WhatsApp me if that works for you.
Au plaisir de te voir! Nous serons la.

My Missus the same (she's sort of Wall)... After matches we've lost, she'll always say "what's a matter with you" or such like. I then have a right rant at her... and we then avoid each other for the rest of the night. Next morning it's (usually) forgotten.

It's my way of showing how much I love her.

I go two ways after a defeat..
Quiet if we lose but played well.
Tutting, huffing, cursing, slamming doors and sneering at any fucker who looks in my general direction if we lose and played shit.

I woke up this morning with a very clear recollection of a vivid dream last night.
In this dream, Millwall welcomed table topping Leicester to the Den.
They then proceeded to give them a lesson in hard work, guts, determination and not a small amount of skill into the bargain.
Et le cerise sur le gateau, a goal worthy of any Premier League superstar. (See Kevin de Bruyne last weekend)
Then I woke up feeling that whilst it was a lovely dream, I was now back to reality, and should learn to live with it.

But NO!! It actually fucking happened!! For real, and I still can't really believe it. I know I should, but it's difficult.

When we lost to someone earlier in the season, I was with my girlfriend and she saw a dark side of me she had never seen before, and she was really shocked that a football match could do that to someone. I'm not violent or anything stupid like that, just really down, and inconsolable.

She saw a different me last night. That's for sure.
Yeah, just that. It's weird how dreams follow nightmares. I had 2 fkg horrible nightmares before Tuesday. We were playing the bottom 2 sides, one of which would struggle in the 4th Div, the other just 2 points out of 15. We were gonna secure our championship status piece of piss. Both nightmares almost identically ridiculous. We lost both games we should have walked in the last feckin minute, the last one in the 94th!

Preferred the feeling waking up Wednesday...