I bet they never thought this would happen in 2009

Mad had a decent side back then as well didnt they
Got to be one of the biggest/fastest drops in history in some ways what has happened to them

Produced England internationas as well back in the day ie Keegan, Clemence

Unsustainability has been going on at scunthorpe since 2019 season, I'm surprised (not really) it's taken this long to get into the deep mud they're in.

And Delboy, aka Liam Trotter?

Another Bury FC in the making. Bad for Football, Footballers and the Local economy. Pity a money - bags Premiership Club can't do the right thing and rescue them, and create a satellite feeder/academy club. Tax loss = Win Win all round. A bit of positive creative accounting. If nothing is done apart from ritual hand wringing, where will it end?
There are plenty of rich Yanks and Arabs looking to muscle their snouts in the trough. Wrexham! Short-term, maybe a couple of big Friendlies, All-Stars matches to keep the tax man at bay?

not good news,there should be a fund set up by the top cats or should i say top c...ts of thepremier to help clubs in need. i mean look at bury who are down the road from the 2 manchester clubs,whatsit to them or even the players to have a whip round and save a smaller club. selfish c..ts

……meanwhile yesterday Chelsea (10th in the premier league and out of both cups) paid nearly 10 MILLION pounds just to loan a player from Spain for five months. Something is inherently wrong with football in this country.
Absolutely. On top of all the rest of the money they’ve spunked so far this year to be 10th. No FFP where those cunts are concerned and sadly none for Scunthorpe.

The football pyramid is dead to the PL and probably the FA too. They'd love us to have something like the NFL imo

Members online