I am gonna have a moan - shop

returnofthetankme20

I dont wear it but how the fuck do we operate, 3 gran kids are going abroad, i thought ill pop in pick up 3 shirts and shorts for them to take away and spread the word, the season has started its summer holidays and fuck all available, someone needs to get a grip thats £200+ they are not going to get now.

Unbelievable

When we did it we signed off the branding in June early, they know the kit then what takes so fucking long

Rant over

Similar popped in last week after picking up tickets ,nothing at all for my grand daughter , the lad behind the counter couldn't appear more disinterested if he tried , shame as the club are doing well in other commercial areas , will have to shop online for her outside of Millwall , that makes no sense .

It's the same every year ,every new kit , the only thing that changes is the increase in prices. How many times have the club promised to sort the shop out ,countless staff changes but still the same , should give it out to a nice foreign couple then it would be open 24/7 and full of stuff

While we are at it: sending an email about the new away kit with a link to the online club shop.... which doesn't stock it yet. I thought Fanatics were supposed to be an upgrade on what we had before?

I'm not sure if I dreamed this, but I'm sure I read somewhere that the shop is not actually run by Millwall Football club.
Therefore, the staff are not club employees and the club has no control over stock levels etc.

That may be completely wrong, in which case I apologize in advance.

I had to order some shirts for the boys, then had to wait 2 weeks for them to be shipped, so fuck knows where they are coming from because it ain’t the club.

As for the online shop, all there is to buy is the home shirt, some shit hoodies and tee shirts, but no training gear. Seems to get worse every year.

The playing staff might be gearing for a push to the premier league but our commercial staff really are non-league standard.

Members online