Hutch and Bennett Injuries-latest

silverlion

Staff member
Not looking good for either of them according to London News Online.

The summary is that they are both having scans and Bennett could be out for three weeks and Hutch for six weeks. Fortunately we do have Ballard who is a ready made replacement for Hutch. Sadly, the same can’t be said for Bennett. Benik should be fit to start next Saturday but he is hardly a replacement for Bennett. Who knows?
When Ojo was crocked against Forest the prediction was that he would be out for two months.That game was January 15th so he should be back at it in a couple of weeks. As for Bradshaw it could be a couple of weeks more. When I take off my rose tinted spectacles and check my half full glass I see a different picture which says they could be out for the season! What do I know? Sweet FA you say!

Not looking good for either of them according to London News Online.

The summary is that they are both having scans and Bennett could be out for three weeks and Hutch for six weeks. Fortunately we do have Ballard who is a ready made replacement for Hutch. Sadly, the same can’t be said for Bennett. Benik should be fit to start next Saturday but he is hardly a replacement for Bennett. Who knows?
When Ojo was crocked against Forest the prediction was that he would be out for two months.That game was January 15th so he should be back at it in a couple of weeks. As for Bradshaw it could be a couple of weeks more. When I take off my rose tinted spectacles and check my half full glass I see a different picture which says they could be out for the season! What do I know? Sweet FA you say!
Bennett did get kicked in the chest v Derby!

Murray Wallace went to A&E?
Surely to god we can afford to send him to a private hospital? The thought of Murray queuing up at Lewisham hospital till ten O’Clock Saturday night beggars belief

Members online