Husky Deal.......

Gaeilge Millwall

Anyone heard about the Huski deal going
🏀🏀’s up ??????

Just heard that they have been a bit shy with the sponsorship, last season not paid now name being removed. Peckham, any truth in this ????

I posted a couple of years ago that I was wary of them while others were getting overly excited about them supposedly bank rolling the club and spreading nonsense rumours about them taking us over. It was couple of Scandinavian blokes that got involved after the Roy Larner thing wasn’t it? I’m always wary of middle aged blokes who randomly decide to start liking football. It just goes to show that these foreign cunts have no affinity to our club whatsoever and will fuck off as quickly as they came.

I read most of this thread but can’t quite work out where the information about them being in trouble and not paid the club for 2 years?

I read most of this thread but can’t quite work out where the information about them being in trouble and not paid the club for 2 years?
It’s a rumour that’s doing the rounds. Someone on Twitter reckons they’ve tailed us for £1.5m, and we’re taking their sponsorship off our kits hence a delay in the new shirt announcement