Huski up the chocolate River

Yeh i wouldnt read to much into that, last time i spoke to the fella they were talking about retail in the US which they have never done strange when there in the iny car scene

In 2021 their assets were £88k. Strange as the sponsor formula 1. Must be part of a bigger group. Seems there has been a questionable share deal, a court battle and 240 million SEK payout. Which I think is about 190 million quid. Thats a lot of chocky bars.

Last edited:
In 2021 their assets were £88k. Strange as the sponsor formula 1. Must be part of a bigger group. Seems there has been a questionable share deal, a court battle and 240 million SEK payout. Which I think is about 190 million quid. Thats a lot of chocky bars.
Private company. UK arm dissolved in September. Looks like something's amiss. Our deal with them was meant to end next season. Hopefully, they have paid up to now?

Can't imagine it will be hard to get a new sponsor now if they havn't paid up.
Assuming we remain in the C'ship, I wouldn't be too worried about getting a new sponsor for next season although, if it comes to it, getting a sponsor to cover the second half of this season wouldn't be necessarily be easy and would be less than ideal.

However, if Huski have financial problems and we are owed money for previous seasons that's another - potentially more serious problem for us.

Still all only conjecture and speculation at this stage.

They don't sell chocky bars, but hot chocolate, drinking chocolate.
Seems like a very dodgy operation to me.