Huski lawsuit

If we did some form of 'due diligence' e.g. verified their accounts before signing the contract, then I wouldn't be critical of the club. It makes sense that a company trying to break into a new market might use football as a vehicle to do so.

I might start wondering what was going on if they hadn't launched their product five years down the line. However, if they were still paying the invoices then why worry.

I guess that the problem is that they have stopped paying the invoices. Question is how much are we owed?

Strange that they owe money. Returnofthetank said he had to pay all money upfront when his company CYC sponsored the shirts.

Strange that they owe money. Returnofthetank said he had to pay all money upfront when his company CYC sponsored the shirts.
Times change. CYC sponsored us in 2008 - 10. We were in L1 then and the value of shirt sponsorship has increased since then.

I think it likely that the Huski deal is staged payment. We made £2.1m from all commercial operations in 2021 so my guess - and it's no more than that - is that the deal is worth £1 - £1.5m per season. Whatever the amount, hopefully, we aren't owed any more than this season's money.

Members online