Hull Tickets

Best e mail from the club yet (at last)
Simple & concise explanation of when they’re on sale & how many points needed etc for season ticket holders & members, all without needing to follow another link
1679925909075.png

Tickets on sale now!

Check the chart above to find out when tickets go on sale for you!

Tickets in the North Stand (819 tickets) are priced at £20 adults, £13.50 over 65s, £10 under 23s, £7 under 16s, and £3 under 11s. Once we have sold out of tickets in the North Stand, tickets in the East Stand are priced at £24 adults, £16 over 65s, £12 under 23s, £7 under 16s, and £3 under 11s.

Wheelchair/Ambulant Disabled supporters need to call 0207 740 3470 to book tickets between the hours and 9.30am and 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9.30am and 4pm on Fridays.
Under 14 tickets need to be purchased with an adult/senior ticket.

Tickets will go off sale at 2pm on Friday 7th April, any tickets selected for collection will need to be collected by this time from The Den, after 2pm they will be sent to the away club ticket office for collection on the day of the game.

We have an initial allocation of 1,630 tickets.

COACH TRAVEL: Coaches will leave The Den at 7.30am. Coach tickets are priced at £32. These can be purchased by season ticket holders and members in person at the Ticket Office, online at www.millwalltickets.com or via the call centre on 0207 231 9999. All coaches operate a strict no-alcohol policy. No coach refunds.

There are three easy ways to buy tickets:
* Online at tickets.millwallfc.co.uk (Booking fees apply)
* By phone on 0207 231 9999 - option 1 between the hours of 9.30am and 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9.30am and 4pm on Fridays.( Booking fees apply)
* In person at the Millwall Ticket Office​

To be fair, we are in sarf London
The one that bugs me is when people say they “borrowed” something to someone when they mean “lent”
I'm with you there OAG. A pet hate of mind is when people say "brought" when they mean "bought"! Grrrrrrr! 😡
Oh shit! What have I started here?
My pet hate is the proof is in the pudding.
Instead of the the proof of the pudding is in the eating.
😡😡😡😡