Hull get rid of Rosenior! n/w

Wasn't he in the running for manager of the year too? Perhaps Hull will be doing a Birmingham next year.

Owner is putting a lot of money into the club, seems as though he is an impatient type, I hate the way Rosenior gets his players to play but I can't see that 7th place deserves the sack considering the strong division this season.

Clearly one of the more innovative coaches in the Championship who was nominated for manager of the year. I do recall reading on the BBC how much he enjoyed being the Hull head coach and how much he enjoyed working for the chairman whom he described as a friend who he could talk to about both football and non football matters.
Reading between the lines it sounds as if reaching the play offs was a minimum requirement and one which he was unable to achieve. It does seem a crazy decision but I agree with Purley that he shouldn’t have too much difficulty finding another job

I spoke with a Hull fan recently when I was in England for our Cardiff game.
He was of the opinion that Rosenior's team was under performing with the money they had splashed.
Expectations were very high and they were clearly not met.

I have a few Hull mates and earlier this season they were saying the football Rosenior was playing was dull and boring, possession based and passing for the sake of it, sounded similar to Edwards but with a bit more success.

Chairman says he was sacked because he didn’t play enough attacking football to much passing