Hull City appoint new boss

I'm not convinced by Rosenior. He talks a good game and seems to be flavour of the month in the media.

We should be dispatching Hull 2 or 3-0. So that means we will lose 1-0.

I'm not convinced by Rosenior. He talks a good game and seems to be flavour of the month in the media.

We should be dispatching Hull 2 or 3-0. So that means we will lose 1-0.
I was just thinking...
The bad news is they have a new manager.
The good news is it is Liam Rosenior.
I hope that doesn't come back to bite me.

I was just thinking...
The bad news is they have a new manager.
The good news is it is Liam Rosenior.
I hope that doesn't come back to bite me.

On Talkshite the other day, Simon Jordan (egotistical, self-aggrandising, lispy, shit-haircutted, pseudo-intellectual, that one) after hearing Rosenior being interviewed said how well-spoken he was, how presentable and polite he was and that he is glad he got the Hull job.

Now, what the fuck has any of that got to do with his ability as a football manager?

On Talkshite the other day, Simon Jordan (egotistical, self-aggrandising, lispy, shit-haircutted, pseudo-intellectual, that one) after hearing Rosenior being interviewed said how well-spoken he was, how presentable and polite he was and that he is glad he got the Hull job.

Now, what the fuck has any of that got to do with his ability as a football manager?
Exactly - Hollowhead could dress up in an Armani suit and take elocution lessons but that's not going to make him a decent manager. The shite some of those talking heads come out with. Jordan should really be a presenter on Match of the Day.