How?

It’s always been the Millwall way!

I’ve supported our club since the age of 10, in 1974, and any half decent player we’ve sold on, we probably could and should have got more for!

Millwall have always been a selling club! Chairman after chairman would say ’we had to sell so and so to balance the books,’ and whilst this was true to a large degree, I think we should have held out for more, especially if any of the big clubs were interested!

I suppose the first biggest Wall player I heard about, who had previously left, was Alex Stepney, which my old man saw down at the Den when I was a little nipper!

micky purser was always trying to balance the books, it was called one for me and one for the club lol

Amazed at the Potter fee. He was shit at our place and the crowd got to him. Diving little bastard too.

250 miles from home, £40k a week guaranteed for 6 years even if Brentford go down, bright lights of London. Can only see that ending in tears.

Our youngsters are being enticed away, often before they’ve played in the 1st team, while Hull City retained Bowen
Bowen went to Hull for nish from Hereford when they went bust. He failed two trials at other clubs before he went to Hereford, obviously developed late and got his chance in the premier league. Perhaps Hull recieving parachute payments and Bowen being on a long contract strengthened their hand.

We've let a few very young players go cause thier parents have pound note signs in their eyes. They're just potential and nothing more. Can't hold the club responsible for the shit rules that exist to benefit the bigger clubs.

We could have taken £5 million for Jed at the same time Saville went but the board didn't budge, credit where it's due!