How much was rowett right to go.

Rowett's tactics worked for three seasons but he never could get us over the line.
What line?

Edwards has inherited a team that cannot attack and has no attacking patterns of play,
Can you explain how we did so well last season with all these shortcomings that keep being highlighted?

because under Rowett it was no fun and playing that style of football would ultimately have led us to the league one (well it already has set us on the path)
When was the last time you enjoyed attacking and exciting football at the Den? Three top eight finishes and spending 10/12 weeks in 5th and 6th place does not suggest a team set for relegation, He took over a team in 21st position and in peril of droppping. The same team of players finished 8th under a manager that's never been relegated.
1702249951170.jpeg

He left us in 15th position on 15 points. That week we'd won away at Plymout to go 11th .A team that had put 6 past Norwich in there previous home game. That sir is not on the path to relegation.

1702250030654.jpeg

When we won at Sheffield there was no mention of it being Rowetts team. It was the new fall guy's. Two defeats followed and all of a sudden it was Rowetts team again. Drew v Sunderland- all hail the new fall guy------ Lost at Cardiff the weekend and guess what????? Rowett makes his third comeback since he left.

Your post is littered with lies.

We played some really good stuff under Harris in 17/18. Jacket in 09/10 and 10/11 also.
Finally an answer. Jackett 10/11 in the championship was enjoyable. We had a good side as well. Trotter, Morison, Henry, Harris for some of it and Andros Townsend on loan. New years day puncheon hatrick to beat the Nigels 3-0 and another manager sacked after losing to us.

Not forgetting

Sir Jimmy A:bow::bow:bdou

Right at this moment I don't care about exciting & attacking football. I will settle for tedious, slow and defensive football. Until we put some points on the board. After thats done we can see where we stand.

Yes Peckham great season
First away brizzle city, there goalie England’s no 1 you let your country down we destroyed him, manger sacked after steve copple
Many mangers got the sack after little millwall beat them

Right at this moment I don't care about exciting & attacking football. I will settle for tedious, slow and defensive football. Until we put some points on the board. After thats done we can see where we stand.
Starting to think along these lines. Maybe the transition is happening too quick. Get safe, to 40 points, then start fucking around with the new style of play.

What line?

Can you explain how we did so well last season with all these shortcomings that keep being highlighted?

When was the last time you enjoyed attacking and exciting football at the Den? Three top eight finishes and spending 10/12 weeks in 5th and 6th place does not suggest a team set for relegation, He took over a team in 21st position and in peril of droppping. The same team of players finished 8th under a manager that's never been relegated.
View attachment 24663

He left us in 15th position on 15 points. That week we'd won away at Plymout to go 11th .A team that had put 6 past Norwich in there previous home game. That sir is not on the path to relegation.

View attachment 24664

When we won at Sheffield there was no mention of it being Rowetts team. It was the new fall guy's. Two defeats followed and all of a sudden it was Rowetts team again. Drew v Sunderland- all hail the new fall guy------ Lost at Cardiff the weekend and guess what????? Rowett makes his third comeback since he left.

Was about to write a post then read this one which sums up the situation perfectly, the thing that gets me is so called fan's mostly on Facebook sites that keep screaming for a style of football we've never played , I read someone going on about how being millwall was all about playing attacking football, I don't know where I was but I never saw it.

What line?

View attachment 24663

View attachment 24664

So why did he go?

Agreed but just before our goal, where I was, people had started booing the players. Can't understand that myself, what good will that do? But if we don't get a few points soon, the atmosphere could turn a bit ugly.
That'll do our player's confidence wonders 😡
What do some of our supporters want?
We played well today, more confidence, more attacking, more joined up, and yet some think booing will help?
They all put a shift in. Surely that's what we all want to see.

He has only had 7 games there are encouraging signs and also dint think weve had the run of the green at all we have also conceded 3 goals after the 90th minute costing us 5pts , dont want to tempt fate 50 years of watching us my expectations are still pretty low , but honestly feel by the end of the season we will be comfortable mid table , really dont want to be going to shrewsbury again

Agreed but just before our goal, where I was, people had started booing the players. Can't understand that myself, what good will that do? But if we don't get a few points soon, the atmosphere could turn a bit ugly.
I said to someone the other day on another Millwall forum who was still blaming Rowett and moaning about Edwards at the same time that i don't think Edwards will last long unless he puts a string of results together. People are saying he needs at least two transfers windows and maybe three. I just laughed- no fucking chance. Drop into the bottom three during a defeat at home and it's finished for them. Holloway all over again. We all know once the worm turns and the natives get angry it's over.

I said to someone the other day on another Millwall forum who was still blaming Rowett and moaning about Edwards at the same time that i don't think Edwards will last long unless he puts a string of results together. People are saying he needs at least two transfers windows and maybe three. I just laughed- no fucking chance. Drop into the bottom three during a defeat at home and it's finished for them. Holloway all over again. We all know once the worm turns and the natives get angry it's over.
I agree, but hope he gets a fair crack of the whip, we don't want to turn into Watford and change manager every time it rains