How many points from our remaining games?

Away to Uddersfield can not be the same showing v Rotherham, expect a bit more, but from the games left I can only see 3 points, not sure that's going to be enough.

None and i really believe that ,if i am wrong i wont be jumping on any bandwagon

If you don't your call

we are as poor as we were at the end of last season if not worse !!!

i don't want to see it but can see the worst really happening

:ROFLMAO:

While you are lurking PL, I've only just noticed that you are a 'Staff Member'?
In that case, I would just like to point out that there is no bog paper in the MO toilets.

(y):shake:
:grinning:

Yes i am mate. I have to wear a suit when posting now*

I'll inform Jeeves about the bog roll :gent:

We should be fine then. 11 points from the last 21 available isn't bad for a team that you consider to be poor.

Apologies if i've misinterpreted you mate.

I believe you have Peckham

I have never said we are a poor side in fact i believe we have a good team / squad

something is just not clicking within the squad , even last season i was surprised how we fell away so badly and in IMO its continued into this season

on paper we should be safe by now ! but were not

I just cant see us picking up any points and my belief will differ from others i am mature enough to know that

i cannot see where the goals are going to come from

I believe you have Peckham
Fair enough mate. Words don't always come across as intended when written. Apology stands!!

something is just not clicking within the squad , even last season i was surprised how we fell away so badly and in IMO its continued into this season
I think time is catching up with some of our more senior players and it tells is such a league where fitness and pace is essential. Obviously Rowett leaving when he did has had an effect cause it gave us no time to adapt to new ideas that any coach other than Harris would have wanted to implement. We were basically playing catch up.

I think the idea of going for a young coach was a positive and brave move from the board but unfortunately Edwards for all his coaching qualities had zero experience in this division and none with players with many individual limitations.

on paper we should be safe by now ! but were not
Agreed. The points cushion that we had over Qpr at one point ( 11 i think ) has been completely eaten away/ eroded.

I just cant see us picking up any points
I would have agreed with you if we hadn't accrued the points that we have since Harris returned. He's given us a fighting chance at least. Also the fact that we have three games to play at home gives me a wee bit of hope/confidence. Something i was bereft of not too long ago.

i cannot see where the goals are going to come from
That's a fair point but we are scoring albeit one a game. One thing for sure is that it's never boring following us!!

I think we'll be okay-just.

COYL

After last weekends fiasco, it's anyone's guess... it's more like 'who's reffing our matches' may give us a better indication of how many points we are likely to get.

However, if the F.A are playing 'nice' then I'd say we are able to achieve 7 or 8 points (ish).

Also, who are other teams playing? Because if they are playing mid-table teams who couldn't care less at the moment, then that could go against us too!

The long and the short of it is, is that it is in our hands, we have 'winnable' games... we just need to 'want' to win.

Tonight, Rovrum are at home to Plymouth. Plymouth are three points behind us with a better goal difference. We could do with them losing and that would make a point for us tomorrow very useful going into the Leicester game.
Sheff Wednesday at Rangers tomorrow, so once again, a defeat for them with their shocking goal difference will keep them out of our way before the Leicester match.

5 of our last 6 games are winnable. if we cant get 2 wins from these then we deserve to go down (especially after Monday) only have ourselves to blame. There are 4 or 5 really proper shit teams (aside from us) in this division and it would be pathetic if we ended up below them at seasons send