How many points from our remaining games?

Peckham Lion

Staff member
Six games remaining. Three home- Leicester ( Tuesday 7.45 ) Cardiff and Plymouth. Away to Huddersfield, Sunderland and Swansea ( 12.30 ) kick off. Three teams with much still to play for, Leicester, Plymouth and Huddersfield and three who hopefully will have one eye on their summer holidays.

I'll go for seven points minimum. Beat Leicester and Plymouth at home and nick a point away at Huddersfield.

What say you?

Six games remaining. Three home- Leicester ( Tuesday 7.45 ) Cardiff and Plymouth. Away to Huddersfield, Sunderland and Swansea ( 12.30 ) kick off. Three teams with much still to play for, Leicester, Plymouth and Huddersfield and three who hopefully will have one eye on their summer holidays.

I'll go for seven points minimum. Beat Leicester and Plymouth at home and nick a point away at Huddersfield.

What say you?
Agree with you P. 👍

Cannot give any encouragement to Huddersfield this Saturday, a draw with plenty of yellow cards for me.
Another draw with lester and hopefully a win v Cardiff. The other 3 games dont want to think about just yet.

5, now Warnock isnt going to Plymouth we should beat them as they are in proper freefall, maybe a draw against Cardiff and a draw against Swansea as they should be safe by then, lets hope we are too.

I think this seasons unpredictable results and inconsistent form will continue:

I'm going for... Six points (50 points final total).
One win, three draws and two defeats.

That should just about leave Robbo with an extremely twitchy arsehole and a bad headache until the last day.
:grinning:

What say you?

Members online