How many losses before rowett sacked?

How many losses till he should be sacked?

• 0 sack now

Votes: 10 22.7%

Votes: 2 4.5%

Votes: 4 9.1%

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 5+

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Fold the club.

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
Going to be difficult for Rowett to turn it around from here, but said that before and he did manage to gather results. I think the difficulty is the Championship has notched up another level since we regained that status in 2017, the fitness and speed of attacking football leaves us ball watching.

If Flemming doesnt pick his toys up and start putting in a shift he will find himself warming the bench. Either here or at Burnley, if they still want him. Given how he is playing at the moment I wouldnt pay 100K fo rhim.

We lost 4 out of our first 7 last season , we havent made a good start to any season under rowett but we didnt with harris either, every season under rowett we have improved as the season goes on , maybe this will be the season we dont , but i wont be judging him after 3 league games as painful as being at norwich was yesterday

Going to be difficult for Rowett to turn it around from here, but said that before and he did manage to gather results. I think the difficulty is the Championship has notched up another level since we regained that status in 2017, the fitness and speed of attacking football leaves us ball watching.
We must have the slowest back 4 at times in the league