How many kids/grandkids & great grandkids

onlyagame

Have you got & how many go to Millwall?
I’ve got 12 in total, 10 of them have been to The Den (the other two are under eighteen months) & five of them go regularly.
I think it’s a genuine test of parenting skills although the oldest grandson is really a Chelsea fan (because of his Dad) & the two who live in Croydon seem to know far too much about Crystal Palace 😡

3 boys the youngest is a walking encyclopedia on Millwall no idea how he recalls the stuff

1 Granddaughter doubt her mum wants her to go to Millwall but she will

Millwall household

Got a distant mate who's dad was Millwall and never missed a game he's son is palace , never understand it .
Walking encyclopaedia?

Has WhiskyLion ever been sniffing around your family? 😉

1 daughter, 3 years old, I've taken her once a year since she was born.
Last game she got through the first 20 mins before she went back into the family stand to play in the sensory room and then came up every now and again. Only seen one goal in those three matches unfortunately, but she loved it when everyone cheered, she said that was the best part.

Two boys one girl, all regular visitors to the den when we lived in Peckham, whether they liked it or not. Unfortunately the eldest 23 is a arsenal fan, the middle boy 21 not really into football, but my beautiful, intelligent daughter 17 and my favourite by a country mile is millwall 100 percent and is the one that drags me to games now days. But then again she's not driving the 250 mile round trip.