how many going to bristol?

Usually an exciting game against Bristol. Had some good results there. Will be there and it's an easy one for me as I now live 30 minutes from Ashton Gate. For those driving quite a lot of road works in Bristol including that part of the city. Was a burst water main in the area yesterday which flooded a number of roads. Should have sorted by now but may be some knock on effects.

There's also a nasty element among their lot. Remember last season there were groups who got out early hanging around the roads back to the station looking to pick people off. Local police also over zealous against football fans so some caution required.

Looking for first away win of the season.

Signs on the approach to Bristol announce 'Clean Air Zone' restricting some vehicles unless you pay. However, doesn't start until the end of November.

Usually an exciting game against Bristol. Had some good results there. Will be there and it's an easy one for me as I now live 30 minutes from Ashton Gate. For those driving quite a lot of road works in Bristol including that part of the city. Was a burst water main in the area yesterday which flooded a number of roads. Should have sorted by now but may be some knock on effects.

There's also a nasty element among their lot. Remember last season there were groups who got out early hanging around the roads back to the station looking to pick people off. Local police also over zealous against football fans so some caution required.

Looking for first away win of the season.
had a weird one there in the early 00s where me and my mate were walking back to the car and as you say there was about 15 in an a back road that we suddenly stumbled on. "you millwall?" sheepishly i admit we said yep expecting to start getting battered and they just said "well done for bringing a good firm up here" and patted my mate on the back. we walked on. not kidding, one had a nuckle duster on, one a baseball bat. we were in our early 20s, they were too. could easily have put us into the pavement. bit of respect there afterward.

had a weird one there in the early 00s where me and my mate were walking back to the car and as you say there was about 15 in an a back road that we suddenly stumbled on. "you millwall?" sheepishly i admit we said yep expecting to start getting battered and they just said "well done for bringing a good firm up here" and patted my mate on the back. we walked on. not kidding, one had a nuckle duster on, one a baseball bat. we were in our early 20s, they were too. could easily have put us into the pavement. bit of respect there afterward.

Did they offer to pay for your jeans to be laundered after shitting yourself, mate?

:grinning:

Last edited:
👏👏 Speaks very well for them. Others I've come across just showed their lack of class. Coventry being the worst in my experience. Never forgotten it and always looked for revenge since.

👏👏 Speaks very well for them. Others I've come across just showed their lack of class. Coventry being the worst in my experience. Never forgotten it and always looked for revenge since.
it actually was very classy, tbh. there was absoloutly no reason for them to have not gone full windmill on us. we were in casuals clothes etc.

they could see it would have been sick though

Working all weekend unfortunately. Then off to Thailand on Friday for three weeks so fuck you all 🖕🏼😆

next game back will probably be Wigan at home in December for me

In cafe now then popping back home to pick up some refreshments for the train journey west. Only called it on late in the week so fingers crossed the boys can do the business today and make it a merry trip home. I’ll do a just back later hopefully with some positive news. Gooorrrn you lions!!!

Members online