How hard is this division?

onlyagame

After just two matches only one team has managed to win both games and only two teams have got zilch & one of them made the play off final last year. It seems anyone can beat anyone and I suppose it makes the Championship one of the most competitive divisions in the world

I must try harder not to start serious threads

10 lines.
Wimp

When I saw him on the show years ago, he was always portrayed as a mutt. He’s not in that pic, he’s stunning. There was probably more than one Wellard though.
Hey now... Heinz von Schmundt (mine) is supposed 3 percent Chow Chow - still one helluva specimen though he's a right bastard to walk! 92lbs now- 2 year old.
Also bears mention that our black cat is named Black Phillip but called BP!

Hey now... Heinz von Schmundt (mine) is supposed 3 percent Chow Chow - still one helluva specimen though he's a right bastard to walk! 92lbs now- 2 year old.
Also bears mention that our black cat is named Black Phillip but called BP!
Stupid question, and the black bit I can understand (unless he’s ginger) but why would anyone call a cat Philip?

Stupid question, and the black bit I can understand (unless he’s ginger) but why would anyone call a cat Philip?
Mme Owl worked at animal shelter back then- hence our ending up with four cats 😡
This one he was true feral and they were going to euthanize him but she wasn't having it. He was more than a bit evil at the time so Old Nick = Black Phillip here.
And to think of it, another is named Moll which we shorten to "Mo" .
Edit: Even feral cats come round eventually with CBD drops. Best damned cat I've ever owned.

Last edited:
Mme Owl worked at animal shelter back then- hence our ending up with four cats 😡
This one he was true feral and they were going to euthanize him but she wasn't having it. He was more than a bit evil at the time so Old Nick = Black Phillip here.
And to think of it, another is named Moll which we shorten to "Mo" .
Edit: Even feral cats come round eventually with CBD drops. Best damned cat I've ever owned.
Well done for rescuing them mate.