Hope

Who here stills believes we’ll finish in the top six?

I do still believe. I don’t think this team is done with the season yet.
That’s faith not hope but I’m with you…..

and if all else fails we can get rid of the Chairman, Board, Manager, Squad, Groundsman, Kit man, Ticket & Kiosk Staff and Stewards and start again with a clean slate🤦🏻‍♂️

......... Rowett was watching the youngsters today, maybe could take a leaf out of Nugents book.

I hope the team can do itself justice and win the last two games and at least finish the season on the front foot rather than slip away with a whimper.

If 6 points turn out to be enough for a play off spot then so be it. Whether I'd want Millwall to be a premshit side is another matter.

If that were to happen, I expect the club and its fanbase would become the exact opposite of what we'd want but at the end of the day, it'd have to happen otherwise what's the point?

I hope the team can do itself justice and win the last two games and at least finish the season on the front foot rather than slip away with a whimper.

If 6 points turn out to be enough for a play off spot then so be it. Whether I'd want Millwall to be a premshit side is another matter.

If that were to happen, I expect the club and its fanbase would become the exact opposite of what we'd want but at the end of the day, it'd have to happen otherwise what's the point?
We would only be up for a short while and the wokesters, hipsters and tripsters would soon clear off once we were relegated. Just take their cash while we can.

That’s faith not hope but I’m with you…..

and if all else fails we can get rid of the Chairman, Board, Manager, Squad, Groundsman, Kit man, Ticket & Kiosk Staff and Stewards and start again with a clean slate🤦🏻‍♂️
Why are you keeping clean slate

I know a few Coventry, they reckon 1-2 points from their games. Birmingham hate them and Boro away is a big ask.

As for Sunderland, Watford at home and Preston away?

We definitely have the easiest run in, just need to step up. Basically, it's there for the taking

and the wokesters, hipsters and tripsters would soon clear off once we were relegated.
We're getting loads of them in this division, as it is i don't think they'll be going anywhere soon. If anything i think we'll gradually get more once the word gets about in thier circles that it;s safe and not scary to come.

.......... Cooper, Hutch, Molly and Bennett (+Evans) as they are all I believe out of contract at the end of the season /summer, would like to have the possibility of 3 more games after Blackburn. (depending on other results of course)
Should they all leave.

Last edited: