Homphobic chanting

Axholme Lion

Does Blackpool fans chanting 'You're only here for the gay bars' at us count as homophobic chanting and will any action be taken, i'm sure it would if it was us.

What about the crazy decision to make us walk out past their fans and being pelted with bottles....all the police said was" it's all on video". That ain't much defence against a flying bottle....
I heard him say that. Brain of Britain or what?
Also one of the fat slags from Viz stewarding shouting and bawling pushing people about

I don't think he's home yet, but don't be holding your breath for a detailed "Just Back". 😁
:slap: 5 minutes after I posted this I had a stent removed by two blokes (I hope they were doctors) through my knob in beckenham hospital. I thought I was being funny at the time but I’m not laughing now :shake:
P.s. I wouldn’t recommend it, not even for you Ulster

:slap: 5 minutes after I posted this I had a stent removed by two blokes (I hope they were doctors) through my knob in beckenham hospital. I thought I was being funny at the time but I’m not laughing now :shake:
P.s. I wouldn’t recommend it, not even for you Ulster
All joking aside, I hope everything went well. And from your description, I don't think I'd be volunteering for anyone, male or female, to be rummaging in my drains.
Fingers crossed that you have a full and speedy recovery.

All joking aside, I hope everything went well. And from your description, I don't think I'd be volunteering for anyone, male or female, to be rummaging in my drains.
Fingers crossed that you have a full and speedy recovery.
Thanks Ulster, I wish I hadn’t walked through the park in the freezing cold to get to the hospital now. There were two nurses in the room as well which only made it worse, put it this way I wasn’t likely to get their phone numbers, feeling better now

Thanks Ulster, I wish I hadn’t walked through the park in the freezing cold to get to the hospital now. There were two nurses in the room as well which only made it worse, put it this way I wasn’t likely to get their phone numbers, feeling better now
Ha ha, brilliant. Could only be worse if you heard one of the nurses say , "oh, that reminds me, I've still got a Walnut Whip in my handbag".