Haven’t looked forward to a game since…

Got offered a exec experience from from an old mate who works in the Millwall youth set up. Taking my wife and two girls up for their first game (I’ve threatened them with it for years). Will be a proud moment for me to share that what my Grandad and Uncle shared with me when I was about their age. Will make a weekend of it, stay at a hotel and have a stroll round Greenwich etc, just like my Grandad did with me when we still lived in the area. Happy days.
Great club, great fans, hope you enjoy your day

Got offered a exec experience from from an old mate who works in the Millwall youth set up. Taking my wife and two girls up for their first game (I’ve threatened them with it for years). Will be a proud moment for me to share that what my Grandad and Uncle shared with me when I was about their age. Will make a weekend of it, stay at a hotel and have a stroll round Greenwich etc, just like my Grandad did with me when we still lived in the area. Happy days.
have a great day mate, i recall when my old man took me in the 60s across from the island, i knew i had arrived. dockers etc all around you, what a buzz

Was any of you still there for our first goal?

Was any of you still there for our first goal?

Haha, after the lovely meal and Brian Horne looking after my family (he really was such a lovely bloke) I was a bit concerned when that my girls wouldn’t be interested in the football and welcomed them at half time to a life of pain!

How wrong I was, beautiful moments jumping up and down in the arms of my eldest girl (13) when the goals went in and at the final whistle. My youngest seemed more upset that a fight didn’t break out for the red card and when the police lined up between the lower Dockers and the away fans- I do worry about her.

Meet up with my Uncle and cousin, who are regulars in the lounge, and had the time of my life. Couldn’t fault the club for the package, fantastic service- if only I could afford to pay for it myself! We all had the days of our lives.

Haha, after the lovely meal and Brian Horne looking after my family (he really was such a lovely bloke) I was a bit concerned when that my girls wouldn’t be interested in the football and welcomed them at half time to a life of pain!

How wrong I was, beautiful moments jumping up and down in the arms of my eldest girl (13) when the goals went in and at the final whistle. My youngest seemed more upset that a fight didn’t break out for the red card and when the police lined up between the lower Dockers and the away fans- I do worry about her.

Meet up with my Uncle and cousin, who are regulars in the lounge, and had the time of my life. Couldn’t fault the club for the package, fantastic service- if only I could afford to pay for it myself! We all had the days of our lives.
This weekend's best just back report!..Good to hear you all had a blast.

This weekend's best just back report!..Good to hear you all had a blast.

Cheers, don’t get me wrong, it’s not the same as being in the normal stands, you don’t get the level of banter and felt I had to reign it in at times (difficult) but just to be with my family, after all these years of going, and seeing them enjoy it as much as me was a truly beautiful moment that I can only relate to their births.

My only worry is they’re going want to come more often now, will cost me a bleedin’ fortune. 🤣