Haven’t looked forward to a game since…

hardleyse16

Got offered a exec experience from from an old mate who works in the Millwall youth set up. Taking my wife and two girls up for their first game (I’ve threatened them with it for years). Will be a proud moment for me to share that what my Grandad and Uncle shared with me when I was about their age. Will make a weekend of it, stay at a hotel and have a stroll round Greenwich etc, just like my Grandad did with me when we still lived in the area. Happy days.

Got offered a exec experience from from an old mate who works in the Millwall youth set up. Taking my wife and two girls up for their first game (I’ve threatened them with it for years). Will be a proud moment for me to share that what my Grandad and Uncle shared with me when I was about their age. Will make a weekend of it, stay at a hotel and have a stroll round Greenwich etc, just like my Grandad did with me when we still lived in the area. Happy days.
Glory hunter:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Enjoy the day. The view is stunnng but it’s a pity the stairs are so steep and you could get a nose bleed if you climb up to the back. Enjoy!

Got offered a exec experience from from an old mate who works in the Millwall youth set up. Taking my wife and two girls up for their first game (I’ve threatened them with it for years). Will be a proud moment for me to share that what my Grandad and Uncle shared with me when I was about their age. Will make a weekend of it, stay at a hotel and have a stroll round Greenwich etc, just like my Grandad did with me when we still lived in the area. Happy
Cheers, Peckham. If any of you are lucky enough to be in the exec area, I’m the one probably arguing with the wife with blonde and brunette girls- come save me and I’ll get the round in lol!
Hope you all have a brilliant day mate but FFS don’t start arguing and get chucked out. This is a respectable forum no rough types allowed 😂