Have we gone backwards under Edwards?

We have a decent run, we will lose some more, but the JE is starting to create some more excitement, all the players seems to be upping their game, as as he’s not scared to drop people it’s keeping them on their toes. Fleming seemed a bit more at the races against Norwich, now he’s not the first in the team sheet. Will be interested to see if it’s Mitchell, Campbell or Esse coming in for Saville

How about the last two performances? You must be a bit more confident now eh?

Tis a long season John and there's plenty of time to find form again.

Keep the faith.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing as the saying goes... yes it offers some temporary relief after a string of games without any wins but we're definitely not out of the woods yet but hopefully something the team can build on. The Norwich game was a complete shock tbh but shows we can do it when we want to... lets hope we can continue to get more wins on the way. I'm sure none of us expect to keep winning all of our games but at least keep putting in a fair shift in on the pitch, let's hope this is a turning point for us.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing as the saying goes.
No hindsight from me mush. The reasons why are- we should have more points on the board since Edwards arrived but for cruel luck and bad reffing decisions. Huddersfield equalised with a 97th minute penalty. Sunderland equalised with a penalty that shouldn't have been given. Watford equalised in injury time. Southampton nicked a winner in the third minute of injury time. Fine margins.

Also i have never once said we'd go down. That's because i don't believe a team that has competed so well in this league and just missed the play offs last season all of a suddden becomes a bad team overnight. I was/am both surprised and slightly baffled as to why we are where we are in the league. More so given last seasons showing plus a few additions to the squad. Add the fact that not once has this team given up on the pitch and heads never dropped. You could kind of understand if they had given the bad luck that i mentioned above.

1703987430346.jpeg

This is my 46th year following Millwall. Like the rest of us i've seen some proper shit and probably more downs than ups. Call me a fool but i never have and never will give up on us, right us off or contemplate relegation/ failure.

Unless the team coach left Bristol and headed towards the Seven Bridge, no,
we haven't gone backwards under Edwards.

Interesting little snippet of useless Stat Wankery:
Edwards has now won four games. Those four games won came without a goal being conceded. I suppose the next step in the progress will be how good the response will be when we go a goal behind.

Unless the team coach left Bristol and headed towards the Seven Bridge, no,
we haven't gone backwards under Edwards.

Interesting little snippet of useless Stat Wankery:
Edwards has now won four games. Those four games won came without a goal being conceded. I suppose the next step in the progress will be how good the response will be when we go a goal behind.
True. Dont forget the shark has made a great save in both games. However everything looks shed loads better than things were before Christmas.