Have I missed something?

obeney

Why are all the Presenters on the BBC RAdio 4 and 5 wishing each other "Merry Christmas"?

As far as I know Christmas was 25 December and finished at 2359 and 59" on 25 December.

Why are all the Presenters on the BBC RAdio 4 and 5 wishing each other "Merry Christmas"?

As far as I know Christmas was 25 December and finished at 2359 and 59" on 25 December.
Everyone knows the BBC is behind the times 😉

I find the best thing is to shout loudly at your wireless…

”It’s not fucking Christmas, you woke millennial lesbian prick!”

If that fails, just unplug the wireless from the wall.
Trouble is you will have to keep it unplugged for some time, because it won’t be long till the equally mindless “Happy New Year!” Will start.

If anyone says that to me, I’m soooo tempted to ask if they really expect me to be happy for a whole 365 days or just the night of 31 December.
Normally, I bottle it and just say, “ Oh do fuck off…please”

Personally I am disgusted with the BBC's unconscious bias. They are showing no respect for diversity, and should immediately replace "Merry Christmas" with "Merry Mid-Winter Break".*

Might be relating to the Christmas 'Season' perhaps?

Its hard to explain to people that midnight does not exist when doing log bookings.

Very true Happy

Unit .I believe Unit is referring to when the officer usually the 3rd Mate.writes up the Log Book , In his best handwriting.