Has our ticket prices changed lately?

Edward Alistair

I paid £29 for our first home game, just went to buy a ticket for the Norwich game and it was £32.
Being a member I thought I got £3 off and the same again for buying in advance, have I got it wrong?

I paid £29 for our first home game, just went to buy a ticket for the Norwich game and it was £32.
Being a member I thought I got £3 off and the same again for buying in advance, have I got it wrong?
If you bought it online they give you a discount for being a member, then add it back on and call it a 'booking fee'. They will also charge you postage if mailing. I object to paying a 'booking fee' (what the fuck I am paying for I have no idea) so now always buy in person from the ticket office, which is pretty easy for me as I'm often nearby for work.

Booking fees give me the hump.

If you bought it online they give you a discount for being a member, then add it back on and call it a 'booking fee'. They will also charge you postage if mailing. I object to paying a 'booking fee' (what the fuck I am paying for I have no idea) so now always buy in person from the ticket office, which is pretty easy for me as I'm often nearby for work.

Especially when we are doing the booking!

Glad I am not the only one taking umbrage at this. Online, I'm the one doing all the work! They should be giving me an extra discount not charging a booking fee.

Last season went to Millwall v Blackburn game at Ewood Park with my brother who's a Rovers fan - don't ask. I bought the tickets via their website as it was for his 70th, wasn't charged a booking fee so it's not a default position. Always see it as a sneaky way to make money. what gets me is when you book several tickets on a website and get charged a booking fee on each one.

I'm more annoyed at the ticket prices more than any other charge, the club get given millions every season and we still have to pay more than ever, we should be paying £20 not £30 for a ticket.

Can anyone confirm or put me right that it should be £6 off for a member buying in advance? thanks.

I'm more annoyed at the ticket prices more than any other charge, the club get given millions every season and we still have to pay more than ever, we should be paying £20 not £30 for a ticket.

Can anyone confirm or put me right that it should be £6 off for a member buying in advance? thanks.
Just copied from Millwall site

Your 2023/24 Official Membership includes...
  • £6 reduction on tickets purchased in advance of matchday*
*Members receive a £3 discount on match tickets. If purchased in advance of matchday they will receive an additional £3 discount.

Just copied from Millwall site

Your 2023/24 Official Membership includes...
  • £6 reduction on tickets purchased in advance of matchday*
*Members receive a £3 discount on match tickets. If purchased in advance of matchday they will receive an additional £3 discount.
Thanks, that is what I thought but just tried to buy again and I'm only getting the members discount.
I'll phone them up when I get time.

Tickets have always been a scam. I tried buying a ticket for Hawkwind at the Manchester Academy. The ticket price was £32.50 but they wanted £39.50. The extra costs were £1.60 to send an e-mail, £2.15 insurance against it being cancelled and £3.25 booking fee. I will swerve it.

Last season went to Millwall v Blackburn game at Ewood Park with my brother who's a Rovers fan - don't ask. I bought the tickets via their website as it was for his 70th, wasn't charged a booking fee so it's not a default position. Always see it as a sneaky way to make money. what gets me is when you book several tickets on a website and get charged a booking fee on each one.
It's a fucking liberty. They may as well describe it as 'Arbitrary fee just cos we fancy taking a fiver out of your wallet'

Aren't the advanced prices already reduced by £3 if you buy before game, & then go up on the day? Therefore you would only get the members discount if you buy early! I think the club advertise the £6 reduction, but this only compares to buying your ticket on matchday! I think that's how it works, but they don't make it easy to understand!!

Members online