Harry Kane

Fuck me the poor sod got a right good right hook last night from a Everton player, hope his ok. Sorry my mistake he took a slap and went down like he had been shot. Bloody hell his turning in to a right embarrassment 😂
Should be fucking ashamed of himself. Crawled back onto the pitch against Italy then that bollocks last night. Embarrassment is spot on.

Not sure why people getting on his case,yes embarrassing but no less than every other cunt looking like they broke there leg rolling on the ground tapping on the floor screaming for help 30 seconds later running like linford Christie, its modeday football unfortunately until points are dedicated for plain cheating then it will, carry on

Not sure why people getting on his case,yes embarrassing but no less than every other cunt looking like they broke there leg rolling on the ground tapping on the floor screaming for help 30 seconds later running like linford Christie, its modeday football unfortunately until points are dedicated for plain cheating then it will, carry on
Still embarrassing

The FA should ban/ fine him for play acting but being Nosegates bitch the FA will give him FA

When you get a proper smack in the face you end up looking like Cresswell and he just got on with it. Kane got a Gay face stroke and embarrassed himself. Of course the Everton idiot had to go, it's the rules.

If you go anywhere near Kane he will try and get you booked or sent off...because he is a cheat. He never used to be, but it's a big part of his game these days - for club AND country.

When you get a proper smack in the face you end up looking like Cresswell and he just got on with it. Kane got a Gay face stroke and embarrassed himself. Of course the Everton idiot had to go, it's the rules.

If you go anywhere near Kane he will try and get you booked or sent off...because he is a cheat. He never used to be, but it's a big part of his game these days - for club AND country.
gay face stroke .HAHAHA Sums it perfectly.

And it's for this reason that I don't think we would survive in the Prem if we ever went up, it's a big part of the PREM as a whole.... cheating and rolling on the floor just isn't our style... happy where we are tbh

And it's for this reason that I don't think we would survive in the Prem if we ever went up, it's a big part of the PREM as a whole.... cheating and rolling on the floor just isn't our style... happy where we are tbh
If we are playing in the Premier league next season the pitch will resemble a scene from Casualty and the capacity will need to be reduced to accommodate the St Johns Ambulance staff.