HARRIS

FistWe can all make Harris the scapegoat but I believe responsibility and accountability lies with James Berylson & Co. They took a risk with JE that didn’t work. Neil genuinely loved the Club and had the bollocks to come a turn it around when he was comfortable at Cambridge. We’re all upset and angry and it’s not entirely down to him. Give him some slack and we’ll turn it around vs Leicester. Remember Watford, Bournemouth, Everton? COYLS! Keep the faith the Lion never dies without a fight. 👊

I agree with everything you say but his tactics, especially today leave a lot to be desired.
Yes set up the team not to lose against the top of the table teams and perhaps grab a win or a draw, but against the bottom of the table tea or

It feels like Groundhog Day. Harris, Rowett, Edwards. There interviews are almost word for word the same. I’ll give Harris some credit, he looks and sounds hurt. Like I feel sat here tonight.

He’s right in many aspects, the players aren’t really on it and some of them don’t seem to care? That’s what he insinuated.

Think about that comment and go through each and every player on that pitch today. Danny Mac and Lenners give 200% every game. Tanganga is class and gave everything. Cooper isn’t good enough but looks like he cares. Sarkic was good again today. Mitch, Sav, Longman and Honeyman gave everything and worked their socks off, leaving Flemming and Obafeni. In my opinion they both worked hard but had scraps in front of goal.

I’m sorry, but I disagree with Harris about the commitment of the players. I think we’ve now got our third manager in one season that isn’t good enough to manage this squad of players, combined with an ever frustrating growing injury list.

If we go down, the board need a reshuffle and we need a new approach at not just manager level - right across the club. The decisions on managers and players in recent times have been poor. About time we paid for a decent director of football that can attract new players and implement better ways of managing the training ground work and our style of play.

Fkin depressing.

The same shortcomings are returning, when we are up against it playing bigger teams he can get a tune out of the team with his man management skills, when we play teams on or below our Standard he ain't got a clue what to do! For a striker with the 100's of goals he scored and set up I find his complete lack of nouse on how to attack teams completely baffling!!

Harris left millwall for plenty of reasons and they have resurfaced....if you cannot motivate the players for the last 2 hugh games or pick /change a team then you might as well give up, the majority of players let the fans down again and no amount of e xcuses will make up for it ,..this team where there for the taking but like the last game we blew it ,

Millwall head coach Neil Harris told BBC Radio London:

"There's huge disappointment. I wanted the players to respond to Tuesday night's late defeat at Rotherham and I think we did. There was no lack of application or desire from the group, but I saw a lack of quality, definitely.

"I asked for a stronger mentality.
It was Harris's mentality that was the problem. We didn't respond to Tuesday's defeat. Attempts and shots on goal stats will confirm that. His own misgivings and fear of losing again determined how we set up and approached yesterdays game.

There doesn't seem to be any psychological approach offered up by Harris. Going away to a struggling team and not having a proper go at silencing the home fans by scoring is fucking unforgivable and very naive of him. You wouldn't mind too much if he'd never played for us and where that tactic was common and one of our party tricks.

It seems that he's more concerned with defending his own position and not the players. A lot of what he's saying should be kept in the dressing room so at least they appear to be united. It's not a good look and won't win him many friends.

Last edited:
Maybe we just think we are better than we really are? And we end up disappointed with the results but the truth is we are not fit enough for this division (as it stands)?

It was Harris's mentality that was the problem. We didn't respond to Tuesday's defeat. Attempts and shots on goal stats will confirm that. His own misgivings and fear of losing again determined how we set up and approached yesterdays game.

There doesn't seem to be any psychological approach offered up by Harris. Going away to a struggling team and not having a proper go at silencing the home fans by scoring is fucking unforgivable and very naive of him. You wouldn't mind too much if he'd never played for us and where that tactic was common and one of our party tricks.

It seems that he's more concerned with defending his own position and not the players. A lot of what he's saying should be kept in the dressing room so at least they appear to be united. It's not a good look and won't win him many friends.
I've crossed him off my christmas card list.
Substitutions alone yesterday were the stuff of madness.

I am not going to come on here and slag off NH. Fair play to him for loving the club enough to come back after the stick he got last time, if he starts to get it again then its a disgrace. I wasn;t sure about the appointment, but who else was going to come in at that stage and have much more chance of keeping us up? And you certainly wouldnt have got anyone in who cares about this club more than he does.
I still think we had one of the best managers in the championship at the start of the season but most had had enough and even I who was nowhere near a hater, was really struggling to watch the games.
The Edwards appointment will be the reason we go down not NH or GR who for some reason still gets a lot of stick for everything thats happened since he left as well.

Last edited:
This season. seems to be heading the same way as NH's penultimate season where we could not buy a win and relying on other teams results although I think this season is more perilous as I can only realistically see a 3 pointer at home to Plymouth.

We have a big injury list, last 2 games we were not at it but they could have gone either way. Despite playing Longman up front instead of Emakhu and leaving out Norton Cuffy and De Norre I’d still rather have Bomber in charge than Edwards…Now is the time to stick together.

O.k. so you don't rate him. Who else was in the queue to replace Edwards? At that time?
He has been brought in to try to keep us up from a shit position and a squad
Not of his choice. Be realistic, it's almost mission impossible for any candidate. It certainly a'int pretty to watch, and today we came unstuck... We., again with more injuries. But Southampton and West Brom shows what can be achieved. keep the faith we must back him, the players and the Club. We have little other choice.
If nothing else, this testing time will tell the club who to keep and who needs moving on, and crucially how much money that is going to cost.

C.O.Y.L.
Well if the Berylson can't afford the club we will die in the lower leagues, we need to be sold to someone like Huski to insure our survival.