HARRIS

You're right and he'll be judged on whether we stay up. However, his record since he came back is won 4, drawn 2 and lost 3. Whatever happens, he's improved things. We were in free fall before he came in.
I despair sometimes regarding comments made by our ā€œsupportersā€, in my opinion we were certs to go down before Harris came back and now we have a really good chance of staying up, but still not good enough for some on here? Leicester are top of the league and have some very good players who would easily get into a lot of premier league sides, just a couple of their players cost more than our while squad. We canā€™t out play them, but we can and did out battle them. To do that you have to have a Manager the players believe in and give their all for, Harris got stick for giving it to the players after the last game, yet show me one of them that did not give everything for him and the team last night? Could it be that he is a top man manager?
I donā€™t agree with all his selections/ tactics and would have picked a different team last night and probably have got beat!! Some of the people on here and at the games who are so quick to get on his back couldnā€™t run a Sunday morning team but think they could get this squad to the top of the Championship, absolutely delusional!
Harris makes mistakes is not perfect but might just keep us up, that will do for me. With our economic situation and subsequent squad staying up each year should be welcomed and anything better treated as a bonus.
We donā€™t have the resources to play like Man City, we have lemonade money yet people expect champagne football!!
Millwall is and always has been highs and big lows, proper Millwall get it and enjoy the ride.

The geezer loves this club mate. It shouldn't need spelling out. The accusation that he only came back for a big payday is way off the mark in my opinion. When he got the call i very much doubt that his first words were- how much you going to pay me-? None of us know that but i just can't see that myself. I'd also be surprised if he is skint and in dire need for the money. JB gave him his chance and he obviously had a healthy relationship with the man. I just think he's an honorable man that has a huge affinity for our club.
Easiest decision was to stay at Cambridge, but loyalty and a genuine love of Millwall made him come back despite the outrageous treatment he received from our so called fans last time. A proper Millwall man, donā€™t agree with all his decisions and think he can be stubborn, but has earned our backing. Some on here should be careful what they wish for

Real Wall are bullish. Don't care about other clubs reputations or the worlds take on Millwall. I'll name Peckham on here among a few who get it. I for one wouldn't give a flying fuck what league we were in as long as our group of players give us effort and something to be proud of. If we got premier league so be it and I'd be proud for our players and manager achieving it. Other factors tell me it probably won't happen though and to be honest I could well live without it. I get sick of the negativity and doubting. Doubting what exactly? As human beings we do what it takes for our families right? I'd take a bullet for any of my friends and family. Strangely enough in a previous version of me I already have done. Millwall is our family! Harris is my family! Call me dramatic if you want but its another life choice we made when we chose MFC. I chose MFC when I moved down from Edinburgh as a boy. Wouldn't swap it for all the money in the world. Couldn't swap! Why and who? If you can't feel even a fraction of what I say I suggest you try something else because it doesn't really work. "Real Wall" is a real thing. Harris is Real Wall its as simple as that! Win, lose draw it doesnt change. I'd fuckin love his job but I wouldn't want to have to explain myself to fuckin idiots with nothing better to do than snipe and backstab. If you pull our shirt on I'll love you!

The geezer loves this club mate. It shouldn't need spelling out. The accusation that he only came back for a big payday is way off the mark in my opinion. When he got the call i very much doubt that his first words were- how much you going to pay me-? None of us know that but i just can't see that myself. I'd also be surprised if he is skint and in dire need for the money. JB gave him his chance and he obviously had a healthy relationship with the man. I just think he's an honorable man that has a huge affinity for our club.
100%

When? Which season?
Since sheff Utd at home last season Peckham, we won 4 out of 19 home games (inc x2 pre season and cup) before Edwards took over. Barrett may have been in charge for 2 or 3 of them. Iā€™m not necessarily trying to dig out Rowett, more trying to show how Harrisā€™s 3 in 4 has been blo#dy exceptional, especially considering Edwards won about 2 in 9 as well.

Iā€™m not necessarily trying to dig out Rowett,
Can't really knock a manager that had us in the top six for the last 12 or so games and was 45 minutes away from the play offs. It's a real shame that our strikers dried up prior to that. I think we failed to score in five of our remaining eight games. The 1-0 defeats at home to Birmingham and away to fucking Huddersfield again were the real sucker blows.

Harris has always been one for the big games. I just wish we never had to play Rotherham and Huddersfiled. I said a while we'd lose to them and beat Leicester. Millwall all over mate!

Last edited:
Can't really knock a manager that had us in the top six for the last 12 or so games and was 45 minutes away from the play offs. It's a real shame that our strikers dried up prior to that. I think we failed to score in five of our remaining eight games. The 1-0 defeats at home to Birmingham and away to fucking Huddersfield again were the real sucker blows.
I liked Rowett. Another shameful "shove" out the door!

I foolishly went on there when i was off work ill and bored shitless for months and months. Honest guv :grinning: It's a real opener i can promise you that.

:rotfl::rotfl:

Hope all is good mate!!!
That's no excuse, I've been off work since June and not been tempted:wagging: nothing too serious, knees are fucked and an ankle, and gaining far too much weightšŸ˜¬waiting for op on one knee, apart from that yeah all good, hope you're back to full health now.

I think it goes beyond delusions of grandeur evenā€¦ bad enough people expecting us to be Man City with a budget of their lunchtime food bill. Iā€™m sure a lot of them are just trolls, must be or know fuck all about football. Cunting off the manager(s) and players every time we lose, wanting us to lose so a manager gets sacked, calling club legends a cunt! In whose book? Not mine! But you never see them when we winā€¦ only to pop up at the next defeat.

Well Iā€™m not having it, the club Iā€™ve loved for many years and will do till my last breath. You know who you are and I will call it out every time you post your disrespectful shiteā€¦.

COYL

I think it goes beyond delusions of grandeur evenā€¦ bad enough people expecting us to be Man City with a budget of their lunchtime food bill. Iā€™m sure a lot of them are just trolls, must be or know fuck all about football. Cunting off the manager(s) and players every time we lose, wanting us to lose so a manager gets sacked, calling club legends a cunt! In whose book? Not mine! But you never see them when we winā€¦ only to pop up at the next defeat.

Well Iā€™m not having it, the club Iā€™ve loved for many years and will do till my last breath. You know who you are and I will call it out every time you post your disrespectful shiteā€¦.

COYL
Bang on!