Harris has some big decisions to make!

He creates nothing ,just a stopper , we need the midfield to start scoring without a proper strike force and his not that person
Not saying he’s going to be the creative midfielder we need. He ticks over midfield really well and keeps possession more often than not. Him with either de norre or Savs in the middle. I’m more concerned with the front line, blunt as a brick but our better displays of late have involved Mitchell playing. Can’t be a coincidence?

He creates nothing ,just a stopper
He's been part of the team that has been resurgent since Harris returned. Perhaps we wouldn't have conceded two poor and cheap goals if we had a stopper in the middle yesterday. We created 20 odd chances and still lost. Nothing coming from the wings is our real issue as is the striker issues.

Billy will always be selected when our first aim is not lo lose. He might not win us many games but he plays an integral part when we don't lose. Yesterday he was sacrificed because it's a game our management would have marked down as winnable and the oppo less of a threat.

Billy and De Norre will happen at some point but not when we need the guile and leadership that Saville brings and more so when Hutchinson isn't on the pitch.

Last edited:
A big problem is Nisbet & Bradshaw coming back in the squad, does NH select them over the current team. Will they be ready?
As far as your changes to Bart and dropping Jake, nah.
Flemi has a bit of pace. However his positioning is bad, he does not always challenge for the ball. Is he still not fit? Been a while for him to get up to speed. nisbet & brads are far better pressing, if they are fit.

If we stay up that Rotherham keeper would be a great replacement for Bart, who I think is out of contract soon.

One point from nine or five from fifteen. Two defeats from seven. One against a team that'll more than likely be playing in the premier next season. Loses to Leeds and Rotherham is not the reason to panic and make wholesale changes and i doubt he will.

Also if bringing a 37 keeper to improve our chances then we may as well give up now. Why is it that Sarkic all of a sudden has become shit when we lose but not a word said when we don't?

Same for Long who played in the same team that did so well last season.

Cooper is probably missing playing along side Hutchinson who seems to get the best out of him.
The fact is Sarkic is not up to the required standard. We need a better keeper.

One point from nine or five from fifteen. Two defeats from seven. One against a team that'll more than likely be playing in the premier next season. Loses to Leeds and Rotherham is not the reason to panic and make wholesale changes and i doubt he will.

Also if bringing a 37 keeper to improve our chances then we may as well give up now. Why is it that Sarkic all of a sudden has become shit when we lose but not a word said when we don't?

Same for Long who played in the same team that did so well last season.

Cooper is probably missing playing along side Hutchinson who seems to get the best out of him.
Like a long list of players to become 'The one' who is the focus of all that is wrong.
Supporters going about how Sarkic has cost us points, but no blame apportioned to the forwards, midfielders and defenders that aren't doing their jobs as well.

Last edited:
Having had a couple of days to reflect on it and watch the replays back, was it really that bad? Yes, first half wasn't great but their keeper has saved 3 or 4 from going in. Yes, the defending was disappointing on both their goals, both down to Tango, didn't get close enough on the first, beaten in the air badly on the second. As always it's the hope followed by the disappointment that gets us. No need to panic though, 3 more points will be enough in 6 games.

If they do make it before the end of the season they won't be match fit for 90 minutes, a real pity as I don't see Obafemi as value for money for us, I don't think at anytime he has looked like 4m 20-30k a week premier league player.

If we stay up, we all know what will happen next season when we play Burnley and he comes off the bench for them in the 85th minute...

He will miss an open goal.
:ROFLMAO:

I know a lot on here aren’t fans, but Nisbet (if he can stay fit) is a better finisher than anyone we’ve had since Harris. It’s all about getting him chances in the box. He’s a proper old school poacher of a 9, we just haven’t played to his strengths. We need to play wide players who cross the ball, rather than wing backs or narrow forwards, and have Flem in the middle behind him to feed him.