Harris has some big decisions to make!

Lion-in-exile

The Harris bounce is definitely waning, 1 point from 9 has put us back in the relegation mix.

A war of attrition has begun, can we grind out the results to keep us up (I still think we will need 50 points to stay up) I think NH has some big decisions to make with the last 6 games of the season being arguably the most important of the clubs recent history, relegation would be a complete disaster for us!

GOALKEEPER: I'm not convinced by Sarkic at all, not much better than Long in my opinion. Could NH put Bart back in? now we ain't playing this passing out from the back Bart not being great with his feet isn't so important, still the best shot stopper at the club!

BACK LINE: I'm all for playing players in their natural positions, we finished yesterdays game with both fall backs being played out of position. I prefer Leonard further up the pitch, also think if Hutch is fit he starts, Cooper has been shaky all season and has been completely nullified at corners, should Hutch start from now on?

MIDFIELD: Question marks all over the place here, a massive lack of creativity is killing us, with one fit striker and only one winger (Mayor) I think we need more than 2 CM's, we seem to be outnumbered in there far to often.

ATTACK: Virtually non-existent, playing Obafemi up top on his own ain't working for me, while most of our strikers are out Flemming should play as an out and out striker, having him running about like a blue arse fly in midfield or out wide ain't his game, we need him operating in and around the box.

I think with the players available the diamond or 4312 is better suited to us, my team moving forward:

Bart

Danny Hutch Tanganga Bryan/Wallace

Leonard

De Norre Saville

Esse

Flemming Obafemi.

I was gonna say defeat at rov rum
Always the fkn same play wba and lift our game play Rovrum shit and we’re shit

A big problem is Nisbet & Bradshaw coming back in the squad, does NH select them over the current team. Will they be ready?
As far as your changes to Bart and dropping Jake, nah.

A big problem is Nisbet & Bradshaw coming back in the squad, does NH select them over the current team. Will they be ready?
As far as your changes to Bart and dropping Jake, nah.
I thought Bradshaw was out for the season?

I think we'll be alright. Thing is, this season at this stage, the league is so tight that pretty much every side has something pretty vital to play for. It's gonna be tooth and nail for everyone. I think we'll fight our way through to safety, I don't think it will be pretty or easy and I expect setbacks, bit I think we'll manage it.

We will survive because there are at least three teams worse than us. Rotherham are down, Sheffield Wednesday have major problems, Birmingham are in big trouble, Plymouth have collapsed and Huddersfield will still be below us even if they beat us. Then there is the possibility that any of QPR, Stoke, Swansea and Blackburn can get dragged into the relegation zone. Harris needs to start building a team for next season.

One point from nine or five from fifteen. Two defeats from seven. One against a team that'll more than likely be playing in the premier next season. Loses to Leeds and Rotherham is not the reason to panic and make wholesale changes and i doubt he will.

Also if bringing a 37 keeper to improve our chances then we may as well give up now. Why is it that Sarkic all of a sudden has become shit when we lose but not a word said when we don't?

Same for Long who played in the same team that did so well last season.

Cooper is probably missing playing along side Hutchinson who seems to get the best out of him.

One point from nine or five from fifteen. Two defeats from seven. One against a team that'll more than likely be playing in the premier next season. Loses to Leeds and Rotherham is not the reason to panic and make wholesale changes and i doubt he will.

Also if bringing a 37 keeper to improve our chances then we may as well give up now. Why is it that Sarkic all of a sudden has become shit when we lose but not a word said when we don't?

Same for Long who played in the same team that did so well last season.

Cooper is probably missing playing along side Hutchinson who seems to get the best out of him.
Mad mate.

If they do make it before the end of the season they won't be match fit for 90 minutes, a real pity as I don't see Obafemi as value for money for us, I don't think at anytime he has looked like 4m 20-30k a week premier league player.

There is no chance that Bart plays for us again unless Sark gets injured. Leonard will play right full back for the remainder of the season. And 007 has never been a centre forward.

Mad mate.
As i said Sarkic hasn't been mentioned until we lose. Always has to be a scapegoat. As far as i know it wasn't Sarkic that gave the ball away and nor was it him that couldn't put away one of our 21 chances on goal.

On some Wall facebook group Rowett was being blamed for yesterdays result. Again, i haven't seen him credited when we win though :hmmm:

There is no chance that Bart plays for us again unless Sark gets injured. Leonard will play right full back for the remainder of the season. And 007 has never been a centre forward.
Those suggesting Bart come in obviously don’t remember much about the Blackburn October home game🤷‍♂️

As i said Sarkic hasn't been mentioned until we lose. Always has to be a scapegoat. As far as i know it wasn't Sarkic that gave the ball away and nor was it him that couldn't put away one of our 21 chances on goal.

On some Wall facebook group Rowett was being blamed for yesterdays result. Again, i haven't seen him credited when we win though :hmmm:
Yep